Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you guys like Crazyncman and RedDragon Airsoft ?

Options
  • 10-08-2011 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

i like to watch them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Creepy...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Normally discussion threads have a little more to go on in the opening post than the above, but hey:

I'm not a big fan of airsoft videos, unless of course I'm after reviews of bits, pieces or guns etc that I'm after. Some reviews are better than others, and some reviewers are better than others...but I've found the only objective method of gaining information is through discussion threads. That way you get an indepth review of it's progress over time, and not a split-second verdict during the honeymoon purchase-period.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

I used to follow jerak or reddragon or what ever he is calling him self now.I always found him a bit........... well you know but at least he wasn't some 10 year old kid with a shakey camera not having a clue what he was talking about .I commented on one of his videos asking him "Do you really think its a good idea bringing his personal problems with someone else in to his video reviews and did he think people would take him serious as a retailer by doing so ? " and he lost the plot.He sent me pm's calling me every name under the son.So I now I think I was right from the start and he is a total **** gobbler.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

The dragon :D and crazyncman have an internet fued going on

i find it funny and i think it gets attention for both of them, so it benefits them both

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭McGilla

lucozader wrote: »
    i like to watch them

WHO???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Typhon

nice one...hand a kid a gun in the street and ask him to fire it... good going ya moron! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Advertisement