Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday V.S Sunday

Options
  • 09-08-2011 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

is it just me or do ye find Sundays better? I feel like on Saturdays its too competitive but on sunday you can relax a little :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Sunday is just handier for me, work on Saturdays (or parties, dates, etc). Sunday is the day to nurse a hangover and play airsoft at the same time or just chill, shoot and chat with the guys on site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Prefer Sunday, don't know why just seems more relaxing to go out on the Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Only problem with Sunday is being in bits on Monday for work. Prefer Wednesday night myself, but I actually preferred the Thursday at the block.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

I work the weekends so I depend on playing during the week days or night games.
    But when it comes to choosing between the two it'd be Sunday, there's somewhat more of a relax atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Saturdays are better... you can recover sunday.... atleast, for those of us that have a good physical game :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

I haven't really noticed the difference on either day and I tend to play full weekends whenever I can. The real question is the first half of the day vs. the second half. Most people seem to give up after the first. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    I haven't really noticed the difference on either day and I tend to play full weekends whenever I can. The real question is the first half of the day vs. the second half. Most people seem to give up after the first. :rolleyes:

well i can only go the 2nd half of a sat or allday sun if iv not been out the night before

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

Lads Sunday is way way better!!! Sitting in fingal airsoft about to start the game and hearing the bell sound for mass and thinking o yeah mass is on followed by a whistle and a bunch of heavily armed men running towards eachother screaming :D. Yes this is how sunday is ment to be enjoyed :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,569 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

nearly always sunday for me.The saturdays just seem alot more competitve

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭PEP_C

BOTH!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

I can't say I've really noticed a difference between the two - either or is fine with me.

Now where there is a monumental difference between caliber of player, game-play etc, are midweek games (usually night games) - they're far slower, more tactical, and much more open to experimentation with gear. You can try your hand at sniping, and not be immediately outgunned. Alternatively you can try stripping down on your gear, and using a minimalist loadout (e.g. BDU, pistol + 2x mags, goggles & voila!) to be as maneuverable as possible.

But yeah, no difference that I've seen between Saturday and Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭McGilla

Leftyflip wrote: »
    (or parties, dates, etc).

Star Trek conventions and World of Warcraft on-line parties don't count!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

McGilla wrote: »
    Star Trek conventions and World of Warcraft on-line parties don't count!:D
    You promised you wouldn't tell :( :pac:

Advertisement