Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run season 2 - when did it start?

Options
  • 25-07-2011 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Just flicked onto TG4 today and noticed they're showing season 2 after season 1 last summer. Is there anywhere I can watch season 2 from the start? Watched every episode last summer and would be a bit irritated if I tuned in midway through season 2. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

I watched last season's on the TG4 website. It's not there now though, I checked under drama on catch up and couldn't find anything. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place or it's slow to update lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam Tyler

As far as i know season 2 started today Monday 25/07/11 as i caught the end of it. I remembered watching it first time around. Last week wasnt the tour de france on anway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

It just started on Monday last Godot. so you haven't missed too much :)

TG4 have it on their website now. Anyone else watched this? It's not real, but felt a strange pang of sadness watching Robbie cry over his sister Yvonne knowing he'll be dead three years later.

As an aside, I'd love to know the ratings figures for this. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tishandy

TG4 have it on their website now. Anyone else watched this? It's not real, but felt a strange pang of sadness watching Robbie cry over his sister Yvonne knowing he'll be dead three years later.

As an aside, I'd love to know the ratings figures for this. :)

Wish you'd put that as a spoiler , I only started watching Ros na Run this year and I'm catching up on series 2 now. :(

• Advertisement

tishandy wrote: »
    Wish you'd put that as a spoiler , I only started watching Ros na Run this year and I'm catching up on series 2 now. :(

Sorry :p

Is there any young woman in Ros na Run that Liam didn't sleep with? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tishandy

Sorry :p

Is there any young woman in Ros na Run that Liam didn't sleep with? :eek:

Really? was he a bit of a ladies man? cant see the attraction myself he is gormless.

On another note best tv in ages last week when Jason ,Mack and the two girls dancing to rave music in the kitchen.
    Very cringe for them hahaha

Advertisement