Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do dual coil cartomisers die?

Options
  • 05-08-2011 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I'm a noob to dual coil cartos. I got my first few on Wednesday morning and I'm still on my first one now on Friday night and there's been no dropoff in performance, despite my usual heavy vaping routine. I'm extremely impressed by these because I had been practically eating Ego-T and 510-T atties in one to two weeks. I can't believe these cartos are only €2 a pop but so durable.

So I was just wondering how I will know when it's time to throw the thing in the bin. Will it start tasting manky or will it just stop working?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Mezamo

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    Hey all, I'm a noob to dual coil cartos. I got my first few on Wednesday morning and I'm still on my first one now on Friday night and there's been no dropoff in performance, despite my usual heavy vaping routine. I'm extremely impressed by these because I had been practically eating Ego-T and 510-T atties in one to two weeks. I can't believe these cartos are only €2 a pop but so durable.

So I was just wondering how I will know when it's time to throw the thing in the bin. Will it start tasting manky or will it just stop working?

Cheers.

The plastic ones break pretty easy!! I only threw them out when the plastic bit came off. I got some stainless ones last week and they seem to be alot more durable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah dont get the clear ones, they're terrible

they do die, but they give very good performance and last a long time for the amount they cost

• Registered Users Posts: 6,006 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

I burned one out on its first use because I didn't fill it properly. It was still kinda useable but with a nasty taste of burning.

Advertisement