Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the Vaping Forum

• 28-07-2011 10:40pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭

You can thank Hellrazer for starting the successful campaign to get a proper home for us vaping types. I have added an edited version of my original post along with a links post (both stickyed) and welcome any suggestions on how to improve those. I don't want to crowd the place with sticky threads but where appropriate will add them.

Happy Vaping

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

A suggestion to bump.

Should we organise a dedicated thread for suppliers to post offers etc.? I know there are isues with allow commercial posts so I would need to run it past the powers that be but it would be very beneficial I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

mewso wrote: »
    A suggestion to bump.

Should we organise a dedicated thread for suppliers to post offers etc.? I know there are isues with allow commercial posts so I would need to run it past the powers that be but it would be very beneficial I think.

I agree, there are a few more irish vendors popping up. I think this forum would be a good place for all vendors to explain new devices and accessories etc. offers and specials

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Mewso, I wonder what the chances are of having a member classified section, Ive got a few things Im looking at passing on, it could be a good addition to this forum.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

wingnut32 wrote: »
    Mewso, I wonder what the chances are of having a member classified section, Ive got a few things Im looking at passing on, it could be a good addition to this forum.

Sounds like a plan. I'll create a sticky for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Congrats on getting the dedicated forum and thanks to those who pushed for it.

I'd just like to add a little request for including a sticky with discount codes for the various online suppliers as I find myself constantly rooting through the original thread to find them when I'm ordering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Well done to Mewso et al on the forum...looks great. How about a Tips & Tricks or Help & Advice sticky where people could post questions/problems?

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    Congrats on getting the dedicated forum and thanks to those who pushed for it.

I'd just like to add a little request for including a sticky with discount codes for the various online suppliers as I find myself constantly rooting through the original thread to find them when I'm ordering.

I have linked to the UK Vapers list of discount codes but I don't want to reproduce it. I will post codes that are given to me specifically for boards.

Bubba9 wrote: »
    Well done to Mewso et al on the forum...looks great. How about a Tips & Tricks or Help & Advice sticky where people could post questions/problems?

Not entirely convinced on the need for one to be honest but what do others think? I'm just thinking it might end up with a couple of posts on how to clean atomisers and then die a death.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it might also cut the traffic down so the place looks dead
    if people have an issue with dead attys or cleaning or wahtever, they can make a post.. and if it's an issue that comes up regularly we can just link them to a discussion that happened previously

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Great to see this in place.

Congrats mewso.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Mezamo

Well done lads... no more trawling through one thread:D:D looking forward to seeing this sub forum develop!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Count1

Well done mewso and all who voted for this. I think it can be a great part of boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 moone

Just want to say thanks for this forum.Looking forward to becoming a vaper myself. Decided on an ego-t as every1 seems to recommend it. Will let you know how i get on .

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

Still on holidays, just popping in to say well done on the forum at first glance it seems to have everything covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 vapeday1
    Eleaf

Have you guys order something in Joyetech USA store?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

A forum for vaping ???

First question - Why ??

Why would anyone vape ??

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Why ?

Why would anyone come into a forum and ask why is this a forum ?

Strange .

But I would imagine the vast majority of people that vape do so to give up smoking .

Mod: greenspurs please don't post here again.

Advertisement