Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPs in Galway

Options
  • 01-02-2003 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭

That's not a mis-spelling, so if you want to talk about the smelly club then píss off :)

I'm just wondering if anyone can point me toward a good doctor in Galway, preferably city-centre (in as much as they can be) but certainly no further away than Salthill. That is all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

There are a few doctors around the cresent, O'Beirne (sp?) and Little to name but two. The Cresent is at the bottom of taylors hill/ salthill end of st mary's road (not great directions i know). I've been going to Little most of my life and find him quite good. €40 per visit

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

There's a surgery/mini clinic headed up by Dr Michael Coughlan on Fr Griffin Ave (further down the road from the Crescent). There's 2 other doctors in there too (I think), so you'd get looked after fairly lively if you just wandered in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Me, my girlfriend and son all use the Whitehall medical centre outside the eyre square centre. All the docs are excellent. Been with them for about 10 years - no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Ok,

All of you need to change your doctors :)

I went looking for and duly found Seámus Cryan's practice in Snipe Lawn (I think its lawn), and well obviously his daughter is in on the practice too (I did hear the receptionist state there was 2 doctors). She is very very hot, and nice and pleasant too :)

Advertisement