Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Greatest weapon in any CoD game?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,870 ✭✭✭✭klose

I've never taken to the ak47 myself, the up and down recoil is too much. Sure lob on a supressor but your range is down, best tip ive heard is aim at legs and fire away as the recoil goes upwards, bobs your uncles but takes a bit longer to aim.

ACR is a great gun, pretty much zero recoil but range is lacking. FMJ helps must say.

Best gun for what its wort is probably scar-h. Unlocked early enough and very powerful however the mag size and amound of rounds is woeful, Tryna unluck extended mags 40 kills fmj but sure what it means, it isisnt just 40 kills with it is it shotting through objects that acoounts towards it?

Anyways, Imma guess extended mags and scavanger should do great things. If i ever unlock it that is haha

RE: jav, ya tis great craic :p would only use iot when i feel like messing about, would never use it going into a few serious games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

unlocking extended mags is a pain the balls, its easier on maps like Terminal and Highrise as through glass kills count and theres loads of easily penetrable (heh) surfaces like the plane on Terminal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

There's glass in Sub Base in the C building facing A spawn that cracks but doesn't break, really easy spot to get FMJ kills with if you keep going back there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

In the generator room in Sub Base there is a chain mesh. It is easy to see through, small reduction in damage and it is a high traffic area.

Ah cool thanks lads :) and there i was trying to shoot through walls :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

MW2 - SCAR-H with RDS.

Black Ops - (haven't played it much) AUG.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

From the games I've played:

CoD4 - the two AKs
    WaW - PPSh-41, KAR98k
    MW2 - ACR, SPAS-12, AUG, SCAR and AK
    Black Ops - AK47, AUG, Stoner

MW2 had the most likeable weapons for me, despite its flaws.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Denny M wrote: »
    MW2 - ACR, SPAS-12, AUG, ACR and AK

Ahh the ACR.. so good ya have to say it twice ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Ahh the ACR.. so good ya have to say it twice ;)

Bugger, meant to say SCAR for one of those >_<

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

M4. To quote my friend Jack when I was having a bad game yesterday: ''Phil whack on the M4, your usually unstoppable with that!''

Barrett and AA12 deserve a mention 2. They are my mainstay weapons!

M4. To quote my friend Jack when I was having a bad game yesterday: ''Phil whack on the M4, your usually unstoppable with that!''

Barrett and AA12 deserve a mention 2. They are my mainstay weapons!

Barrett with thermal, job!

AA12 is good, badly needs scavanger tho, eats throught the ammo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭32yg

Any of the scoped snipers in cod 2:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

MP40 is the most OP in cod history by far.

Favourite gun? Gewehr with dot on WAW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Barrett with thermal, job!

AA12 is good, badly needs scavanger tho, eats throught the ammo!!

extended mags on the aa12 is the job, on a tight map like Vacant you can do some serious carnage on it

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

frantic190 wrote: »
    Kar98, Call of Duty 2

This

• Advertisement
Advertisement