Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastic welding

Options
  • 15-07-2011 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi , new to this forum. I am in need of some help . I need to get some plastic welding done but cannot find a place that does it. I've searched online and asked around and can't seem to find any company that does it in the South East. Anyone one know where i could get this done? Replies would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi Kryptix

You might be more suited to post this in a specific forum closer to where you live eg waterford, kilkenny etc

However the guys in carlow coatings might be able to send you to somebody that is able to do it as -> http://www.carlowcoatings.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Rantan

do oyu mind me asking what are you welding? Not being nosey - I source stuff at work so might know of someone/something......

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Smiley Burnett

Dave Barry Plastice DBP in Dungarvan do plastic welding. I can highly recommend them. They are located in the industrial estate at Shandon

Advertisement