Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gold or silver???plz help

Options
  • 05-06-2011 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

I Thought getting the gold package would be better as I'm raised above the floor but have read you can't really see and are better off getting the silver package..any1 gone gold or/and silver and what was better?

I don't want to have had seats and was tinkin silver 1s would be..help plz

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

I Thought getting the gold package would be better as I'm raised above the floor but have read you can't really see and are better off getting the silver package..any1 gone gold or/and silver and what was better?

I don't want to have had seats and was tinkin silver 1s would be..help plz

If going by previous years, gold will be the back rows of the floor seating and silver will be lower tier seating. Personally, I'd go with silver.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

I 2nd that. Each time I've been it's been via a Silver Package and the seats were awesome. Platinum or Silver are the only packages worth buying in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

What would d platinum b like does anyone know?how many rows is it from the front?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JamesMania

I will be going for the first time next year, and im going to buy gold, if you go silver you could get up miles back

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

JamesMania wrote: »
    I will be going for the first time next year, and im going to buy gold, if you go silver you could get up miles back

i got silver this year and had great seats :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

But the view is raised, vs. being on the floor but way back, each to their own but I have heard better things about silver over gold.

Yeah I hear some saying that you get better with silver, but its all about luck, you could get a great seat or a terrible seat with silver i guess, same goes for gold from wwhat u are all saying lol.

Does anyone on here have any pictures they took from last year to see what sort of view you get with gold

i posted two photos of my view this year they're on the Wrestlemania 28 package thread post #226 :)

i posted two photos of my view this year they're on the Wrestlemania 28 package thread post #226 :)

were they gold seats or silver

They were silver package seats, or tiered seating.

• Advertisement

They were silver package seats

Ah ok, im wanting to get gold ( you get the raw ticket in the first 5 rows aswell) and was wanting to see what the seats were like.

Ah ok, im wanting to get gold ( you get the raw ticket in the first 5 rows aswell) and was wanting to see what the seats were like.
    Those Raw tix are not guaranteed, first come first served, but may not be within the first 5 rows.

i also had an awesome view at Raw :D

if you want gold then go for it :)

Those Raw tix are not guaranteed, first come first served, but may not be within the first 5 rows.

Says last years were within first 5 rows, plus I will be one of the first to get the tickets as im setting everything up money wise with this paypal this week so im ready to go when the packages are released, I will order mines within the first 10 minutes of release show will get a Raw ticket

You'll get what you want, that Raw line changed after a day saying it was just a ticket & not ringside, I gotta imagine Platinum gets priority for Raw.

You'll get what you want, that Raw line changed after a day saying it was just a ticket & not ringside, I gotta imagine Platinum gets priority for Raw.

Yeah I guess, but screw it, just want a ticket for Raw and would think that gold ticket would get a bettter seat than silver.

Planning on going gold for next years mania, then when Mania 30 rolls around I will try get platinum.

Silver got great seats :D

the people i met over there had gold and had the same section as me for Raw :)

I go platinum / ringside each year & never regret it, but no matter where you are for your first Mania, you'll be hooked.

I go platinum / ringside each year & never regret it, but no matter where you are for your first Mania, you'll be hooked.

Yeah, I am only 18 so can't afford to go Platinum this year, but by Mania 30 I will be 21 so will be hitting The Garden at ringside, then catch a flight down to Vegas :D

• Advertisement

Yeah, I am only 18 so can't afford to go Platinum this year, but by Mania 30 I will be 21 so will be hitting The Garden at ringside, then catch a flight down to Vegas :D
    You may need to sell a kidney for ringside at 30. Time will tell on that one. As soon as you book your package next month, it just gets better from there, and more expensive. :)

You may need to sell a kidney for ringside at 30. Time will tell on that one. As soon as you book your package next month, it just gets better from there, and more expensive. :)

After Mania next year I will start saving for Mania 30, and hope for a nice lucky at the bookies to help me lol

After Mania next year I will start saving for Mania 30, and hope for a nice lucky at the bookies to help me lol
    After next year you'll be saving for 29, as you will not want to miss it! Each trip does indeed get better as you get more experience in regards to how things work.

After next year you'll be saving for 29, as you will not want to miss it! Each trip does indeed get better as you get more experience in regards to how things work.

Nah I see me giving 29 a miss so I can save for 30, main reason I am going next year is for The Rock, all time hero that guy lol

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

when i book my trip i book everything on my own,personally id go with silver i bought gold tickets before for houston and i was second row riser,i hated it!i switched seats asap to section 100 lower first 10 rows.

get the first 10 rows of any of the good section 100 seating and you should be good.

Rud3Bwoy wrote: »
    when i book my trip i book everything on my own,personally id go with silver i bought gold tickets before for houston and i was second row riser,i hated it!i switched seats asap to section 100 lower first 10 rows.

get the first 10 rows of any of the good section 100 seating and you should be good.

why did u hate it, was the view not good

why did u hate it, was the view not good

With gold you're on the floor and alot of people would be standing and holding up signs etc with silver you're rised and have a perfect view

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

i was gold and was in the first row for raw beside platinum holders. I may have got lucky as i booked individual and may have just been used to plug a gap. I was beside the same people at the HOF as well

With gold you're on the floor and alot of people would be standing and holding up signs etc with silver you're rised and have a perfect view

It says you are on rising seats though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

Hey Jamesmania, last year was my first mania and i was in the front of gold section and below is my view (no zoom etc) was good but during the big matches you had to swivel a lot to get to see some of the action signs etc

Advertisement