Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gold or silver???plz help

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

rising a couple inches maybe, Gold is practically on the floor, not necessarily a good thing.

jmolloy wrote: »
    Hey Jamesmania, last year was my first mania and i was in the front of gold section and below is my view (no zoom etc) was good but during the big matches you had to swivel a lot to get to see some of the action signs etc
    You can almost see me in that pic.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JamesMania

god I am so torn, I dont know which to go for. That gold seat looks ok but it might be hard too see anything, but if I got silver, I ould end up in back row silver couldnt I ? Or does the quicker you buy. get you a better seat ?

JamesMania wrote: »
    god I am so torn, I dont know which to go for. That gold seat looks ok but it might be hard too see anything, but if I got silver, I ould end up in back row silver couldnt I ? Or does the quicker you buy. get you a better seat ?
    Pretty much. Be quick & you'll do ok. Think platinum goes up to row 10, & I've never been worse than 4th row.

Pretty much. Be quick & you'll do ok. Think platinum goes up to row 10, & I've never been worse than 4th row.

Ok, I think I will go silver, and I will make sure I buy the ticket in the first 10 minutes, that should get me a good seat.

• Advertisement

Ok, I think I will go silver, and I will make sure I buy the ticket in the first 10 minutes, that should get me a good seat.
    You should do very well. You're seats will be fine. You'll have a good view of the ring.

You should do very well. You're seats will be fine. You'll have a good view of the ring.

Hopefully. This is my first Mania so where I sit isnt really to much of concern, for my next one, after I am used to it, and know how it goes, I will try to upgrade and get a platinum.

Do you go every year ?

Been to the last 3, ringside for all, in the same block. I aim to get 3rd row or better for next year.

Been to the last 3, ringside for all, in the same block. I aim to get 3rd row or better for next year.

How you going to get 3rd row or better? Just book really fast ?

How you going to get 3rd row or better? Just book really fast ?
    Yeah, I have experience on my side & can do all this in my sleep by now. I keep getting better seats, as you will too, the more you get used to going.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I have experience on my side & can do all this in my sleep by now. I keep getting better seats, as you will too, the more you get used to going.

Hopefully, plan on going platinum for Mania 30. So will give 29 a miss, so I can save for 30 lol

Hopefully, plan on going platinum for Mania 30. So will give 29 a miss, so I can save for 30 lol
    Ah I'm sure you could do 29 on the cheap. After 28 you will not want to miss the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

for the guy that asked me about risers

i had second row,seems nice right?not really it is hardly riser seats,if you ask me section 100s first 15 rows are riser seats

that is what i am for when i go to wwe events to any venue lower 100s always seem to do me the best the only way id sit on the floor is if it is the first 3 maybe 4 rows tops ringside of course anything after that is kaka to me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Memnoch99

*Ive posted this in the main thread as well but figures it applies here as well*

For anyone asking about seats my friend has booked gold since WM23 and since WM24 he has got the same row of seats every time on the package by booking it as soon as its released so hopefully the same will happen this year as Im going on his package and not booking it myself. The row he normally ends up in the front row of Gold seats just behind the platinum rows with a gap between the sections. (the only reason he didnt get it for WM23 is because he booked it later)

I did gold for WM24 fairly late, booked it a few days before the date for booking was up and we got seats on the floor which in fairness absolutley sucked as regards a view we spent more time watching the action on the screens. Plus there was no room at all to move-everytime you stood up you hit the person in front of you and hit your knees off their chair.

WM25 did silver and again booked them with a few days left to spare and ended up over by the stage, great for entrances but again a poor view of the ring.

WM26 booked silver the minute they came out and got tiered seating in the stadium seats (not the temporary seats) and had a perfect view of the ring and stage opposite the hard camera and were the best seats out of the 3 years by far. (you can see me in the Edge hockey jersey running up the steps while Swagger is celebrating winning MiTB)

So for anyone who wants to see the action you are probably better off with silver as long as you book it early enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭iamloco724

just trying to get an idea what everyone is going for when these go on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

hope to go vip got 5000 saved so far if not then platinum

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Swift8933

VIP hopefully, will depend on the price though.

VIP of course, I just cant justify traveling thousands of miles to see an event & not have great seats waiting for you.

VIP of course, I just cant justify traveling thousands of miles to see an event & not have great seats waiting for you.

Not everyone is a rich bastard though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

did silver this year so doing silver again next year but if i have enough for gold i'll go with gold :)

• Advertisement

did silver this year so doing silver again next year but if i have enough for gold i'll go with gold :)

Me and my mate were going gold , but then heard bad thing about it with regards to view of the ring, so decided to go silver.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭LiamBro

My guess is Silver will be the most popular :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30 deadman04

VIP for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

ive changed my mind and will be goin 4 nite platinum wit ringside raw as i dont feel the vip is worth that much a pay upgrade over platinum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

threads merged.

Advertisement