Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Beer deal 24 for €24

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Horgan wrote: »
    Anyone anything to report about stock today?

Yeah id like to know too,anybody in Waterford out in Ardkeen Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I was thinkin bout makin the trip out, feel it might be wasted thou....:(:(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I was thinkin bout makin the trip out, feel it might be wasted thou....:(:(

went to the nutgrove branch this morning.. all that was left was carling.. all loose cans(about 4 crates) & a good few carsberg(about 10)
    was there at 10:30 when the lanes opened, I was there at 9 but it doens't look like they took any stock out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I was in Arklow this morning 10:30, and there were a lot of sad faces with empty trolleys.
    Staff said they were "expecting" a delivery around 12 noon. no guarantee that it would arrive.
    Imagine that delivery would come down the east coast and serve a few stores

• Advertisement

Gonna chance waterford, report soon!

Gonna chance waterford, report soon!

I was in Tesco Ardkeen about an hour ago and Dutch Gold & Kopperberg was the only ones left,im going to try Lisduggan and Tramore in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Guinness, Dutch Gold Koppaburg Pear and Mixed Fruit were left in Carlow a couple of hours ago, but were going down very fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Clarehall - nothing left at all!
    Ashbourne - Koppaberg, Carlsberg but no Heino. Can't remember if there is Bulmers.

Still have the Becks/Brahma deal on for 12 275ml bottles for €5.

Works out cheaper than cans deal as only €1.51 a litre vs €2.

Only problem is you have to keep going to the fridge every 5 minutes for a new bottle!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

Took a trip to Tesco in Mahon Point this morning and all the had left was Strawberry Kopparberg and Guinness. :mad::mad::mad:

Decided to give the Douglas branch a try and just as i was going in they were rolling pallets of Bulmers, Heineken and Budweiser onto the floor. Happy days :D:D:D

You were allowed 6 per person.

3 Bulmers
    2 Heineken
    1 Budweiser

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

I tried a few Tescos this morning and got noting! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭dasa29

Hi guys

Just back from Tescos Mullingar and the only one they don't seem to have at the moment is Bulmers Light. What they do have is mixed as they have alot of Bulmers, Carlsberg and maybe 20 to 30 slabs of the others.

Also i heard one of the employees say everything in stock there was out on the floor.

Got two slabs of Bulmers:D to go with the two slabs of Coors light i got on thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Was in the carrick on shannon tesco earlier and was stocked up on everything but bulmers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Just finished work there in Nutgrove. Deliveries came in around 1, they couldn't stock the shelves quick enough and it was all pretty much gone by 3. Snapped up a few while I was working. I knew I wouldn't have much time before they all disappeared.

Nothing good left in Waterford, Tesco girl told me they were queing for the bulmers since 10 in this morning.

Ended up getting some smelly koppaberg pear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Nothing good left in Waterford, Tesco girl told me they were queing for the bulmers since 10 in this morning.

You bought something you dont like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Tesco Roselawn... loads of Heiniken... got the last tray of Guinness and last tray of Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime :D

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Guinness, Dutch Gold Koppaburg Pear and Mixed Fruit were left in Carlow a couple of hours ago, but were going down very fast.

i just picked up 2 crates of bulmers there an hour ago there was about 20 or so left, going like hot cakes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Jmac24128

anyone know if the bulmers is sold out in tesco in tralee?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

For those of you who are in Dublin.....

There's a Tesco Express in Dolphins Barn (Cork Street).

Stock at 6.30pm (about half hour back):

1. Guinness - Saw atleast 9 of the cases and one open
    2. Kopparberg Pear - 2-3 cases
    3. Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime - Open case half of them still there.
    4. Bulmers Pear - 3 case
    5. Bulmers Cherry - 2 case
    6. Carlsburg - 2 case + one open case
    7. Millers - 1 open case
    8. Dutch gold - 2 cases

There were few more, I just cant seem to remember them all.

I can confirm that they are allowing mix and match. So you can make 24 cans by picking any of the stock left.

.... and since its a Tesco Express... it will be open till 10pm or 11pm I think.

So hurry, you can still get some ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭dagdha

I was in Tesco Portlaoise around 4pm and there was'nt a sign of Bulmers anywhere apart from Bulmers Light which they had loads of. They had'nt got much Heinekin or too much Guinness left, there was loads of Miller, Dutch Gold, Carlsberg. There was no Budweiser left either and not too much Kopperberg left either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Ardkeen will have Bulmers original in the morning.

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Ardkeen will have Bulmers original in the morning.

Do you know if they will have anything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Cpt_Blackbeard

What time can Tesco start selling alcohol? I want to try and get in early tomorrow/Monday to try and get a few slabs of Bulmers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

My fella got me a tray of strawberry koppaberg (but at least its not pear :D) didnt have the heart to tell him its like syrup but sure lots of ice does the trick, bulmers would be quality though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

Any bulmers left in any of the waterford tescos does anyone know? was thinking of heading in tommorow for some :p

• Advertisement

Any bulmers left in any of the waterford tescos does anyone know? was thinking of heading in tommorow for some :p

There wasnt yesterday evening in any of the 5 Tescos in Waterford,im going to have another look today.

Advertisement