Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Beer deal 24 for €24

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

Can anyone confirm if Bud Light is included, I have never seen that for less than €1.50 a can

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Evil_Clown wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if Bud Light is included, I have never seen that for less than €1.50 a can

Tripe!

Heard a Spar or Centra advert on the radio can't recall which, but there doing 24 coors for 20 euro!

I for one will most definitely be getting 96 cans of Bulmers later for the summer! cracking price.

Edit also, might be wise to change the thread title, i nearly didnt click on the thread, I read it as Tesco beer is 24 euro for 24 cans! rip off!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

manster wrote: »
    Rang up Tesco and they said it was "an IT Issue" that they've escalated. No ETA given but advised to keep checking the site.
    Thanks for the reply, hopefully they get there act together before the deal is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 certifiable365

Tazz T wrote: »
    Er... you can only order 6 at a time. Maybe the deal is in-store.

I'm having this problem also using online shopping.

It says offer is there, it's part of their special offers on site.
    Yet it disables the + button beside a brand of beer once you've added 6??

Anyone else having this, and did they find away round it, if like me you'd prob like to order 24 of the same brand??

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bcirl03

Saw Bud Light in Tesco Lucan last night.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

Serious kudos to the OP.

WIN WIN WIN.

Should have been 168 cans for €168 but due to an error by the lad at checkout we paid about €5 less than that (Tesco Douglas in Cork).

booto.jpg
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Didn't see it in-store I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Just picked up 24 kopparberg in Greystones. There was still a good lot of the stuff on offer left. A saving of €38.16, I'm not complaining. Thanks OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

:mad::mad::mad:

Should be a max of 24 cans per person till i can get out of work!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Thank you.

24 Coors light bought. Was considering the 24 Bulmers light but her indoors does not like cider.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Bailey05

Serious kudos to the OP.

WIN WIN WIN.

Should have been 168 cans for €168 but due to an error by the lad at checkout we paid about €5 less than that (Tesco Douglas in Cork).

booto.jpg
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Epic, absolutely epic I tell ya. Like kids in a sweetshop.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Thank you.

24 Coors light bought. Was considering the 24 Bulmers light but her indoors does not like cider.

Is Bulmers light included???
    is it is it is it is it????

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Was in Tesco in Maynooth loads there mixed and match Half Bud half Bulmers also got 3 other caese. Security basically came up as I was paying saying i'm pulling a fast one you can not mix and match and its only 2 cases per customer.

I put them all back and left. Called head office there is no problem mix and matching and also its a Max of 144 cans per customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Was in Tesco in Maynooth loads there mixed and match Half Bud half Bulmers also got 3 other caese. Security basically came up as I was paying saying i'm pulling a fast one you can not mix and match and its only 2 cases per customer.

I put them all back and left. Called head office there is no problem mix and matching and also its a Max of 144 cans per customer.

So what ya gunno do now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Bailey05

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Is Bulmers light included???
    is it is it is it is it????

Bulmers light is included (well in Tesco Douglas, Cork anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    So what ya gunno do now?

Go to another store man, just giving a heads up for anyone going to Tesco Maynooth so ye can tell them whats what.

Also just making Tesco aware of the ignorant security personal working in there Maynooth store.

It was deffo a 144 can limit per customer, sign in Douglas said so.
    Nothing to stop people making multiple trips to multiple stores though.

The Miller is out of date mid August, but my stock is unlikely to survive until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Heard a Spar or Centra advert on the radio can't recall which, but there doing 24 coors for 20 euro!

Spar have this but 330ml cans only.

Tesco is the best deal around at moment.

Friend of mine in Wexford store told me there is a 6 slab limit per customer.

To me that means you just have to go in twice :)

No red label around the top of the Bulmers cans - you know the one "not to be sold individually" or the likes, so in other words you'll have ever off licence dude buying up the slabs to sell at massive profit (as I'm sure they can't buy them for 1.00 a can)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 certifiable365

The Tesco.ie 6 can issue still hasn't been resolved.

Bloody stupid, the offers available it's for all customers, just quirk in their software.
    I've no car, so really want to get delivered.

I know earlier poster mentioned he was told they were looking into it and to keep checking the website..but still not fixed :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

The Tesco.ie 6 can issue still hasn't been resolved.

Bloody stupid, the offers available it's for all customers, just quirk in their software.
    I've no car, so really want to get delivered.

I know earlier poster mentioned he was told they were looking into it and to keep checking the website..but still not fixed :mad:
    I have the same problem as you and it's really annoyin me to say the least.
    No car either so I hope they get it sorted soon :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Definatly 144 can (6 crate) limit. If your told otherwise tell them to check their own signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

12 bottles of Becks for €5 @ tesco.

ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭blueyedson

I was there in maynooth and mixed 3 beers no problem - Security talking nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 20,238 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

cheers, picked up 6 crates (4 bulmers, 1 bulmers berry, 1 mixed berry) for €144

great value !! thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

No Bulmers Original left in Finglas. Happy enough with me Heineken tho. Thanks OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Off to Portlaoise to get some for a party in July.......any orders:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

picked up a slab of guinness, out by september, seems to be repackaged 6 packs coming close to their sell by date clearance, but still whoes complaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Got 2 slabs of Heineken in Tallaght. Loads of stock still left (everything).

Offer runs till 7/6/2011 or till stocks last.

The number of people I saw picking up these slabs, my guess - the offer will be valid till stocks lasts ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

Despite the signs clearly only stating "24 cans for €24" they wouldn't sell me 3 X 8 500ml can boxes of Bulmers in Tesco Finglas this evening. She said "they have to be individual cans". I said there's a person buying a tray wrapped in plastic. She said you can't buy the boxes. I explained their sign only says 24 cans of 500ml Bulmers, no differentiation in what format they have to be packaged.

As the queue was building up behind me with people I knew in it I left it for now on the hope I'll get the deal again before it runs out, but if not I'll put my foot down with a manager over how they've signed this deal.

Grrrrrrr.

Advertisement