Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade: Marquee Retainer

Options
  • 24-05-2011 5:59pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if i can get this anywhere in Ireland or if anyone has any lying around, its 15 quid not including postage from happ but you can only order it in 10ft lenghts and i only need about 2x 22inches! the postage is probably outragous to here.

Heres a link to what im talking about

http://www.happcontrols.com/accessories/49100000.htm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

keithgeo wrote: »
    Does anyone know if i can get this anywhere in Ireland or if anyone has any lying around, its 15 quid not including postage from happ but you can only order it in 10ft lenghts and i only need about 2x 22inches! the postage is probably outragous to here.

Heres a link to what im talking about

http://www.happcontrols.com/accessories/49100000.htm

Looks like something you could put together yourself from B&Q parts... But if your like me you'll want the real thing and nothing else. Perhaps T-Moulding.com stocks this stuff in smaller quantities?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

nah cant get it on there i had a look, bought my tmolding off there alright. its not really TMolding though, its shaped like a J and looks well holding in the marquee, i dont really want to get any thrown together solution to be honest, this does the job perfect, i just dont need 10ft of it haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

I should have some,will have to check the size,you can also get L tubing in B+Q,just cut it and drill the holes.

Cheers

Thanks Mitch! The stuff seems cheap enough but the postage is ridiculous.

I ended up finding some on ebay, got 2 28" lenghts for 26 quid including delivery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement