Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table Quiz fun questions!

Options
  • 12-05-2011 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

Hey guys! I have to organize a fun table quiz for all of the years in my school so 1st - 6th year. But I have no idea what questions to ask that people will have some idea of the answers! There are going to be ten categories...these are some of the categories:

1. Sports
    2. Music
    3. Film/TV ---- possibly two separate categories
    4. Geography/ history
    possibly two separate categories...any thoughts on whether I should keep it as one or two?

5. Books? not sure about this one
    6. General Knowledge
    7. Quotes? I dunno...any suggestions for a better category?
    8. Food & Drink? again not sure about this one
    9. Science and Nature?
    10. ??? Don't know for this one.

If anybody has better category suggestions please share!!! I am absolutely hopeless at table quizzes let alone making one up so thanks for any help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Pictures of famous people is a great one. put all the pic on one A4 sheet and hand them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

I know it was last week but...

Sports - How many times has whatever county you're in won the All-Ireland?
    (Hurling or football)
    Some of those subjects are a bit schooly and you don't want to make it seem like another test... So be careful with the history / geography ones... Although for Geography, "What's the capital of (some far off country like Moldova or Argentina or something"
    Music - who won the oscar for best song this year?

Advertisement