Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie in Home and Away

Options
  • 28-04-2011 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone else is getting a bit tired of Charlie the cop...there's been that many storylines of her "realising she needs to be human too" inthe last two years and then again today we see her pushing Braxton away...ugh i feel like i'm on a loop. when are they going to do anything else with her character?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

Australia are two weeks ahead and she is still treating Brax the same in the new episodes. I cant stand the way she only acts like a mother when it suits her. Irene looked after Ruby for ages, Charlie didnt bother with her and then when Ruby went drinking Charlie snapped on Irene and wasnt a bit grateful for all Irene's help.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

that's it...she doesn't seem to learn from her mistakes as a mum and gets angry when she should have been on it from the start. must be strange to find out your sister is your mum so ruby is already a handful...charlie just doesn't seem to want to be her mother all the time.
    so we have a few more weeks of her being an ass to brax, wohoo! maybe this time she'll lighten up a bit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 TheBucks

Charlie is really beginning to do my head in...... a cop one minute..... with the 'bad boy' the next..... mum the next.... blah blah blah

She is just a selfish cow who only does things to suit herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

How do ye mean that they were sisters and now mother and daughter. When did that happen??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Lcronin2011

Well they were mother and daughter all along! Charlie got pregnant with her when she was young and felt she wasn't ready to be mum, she was guna give ruby up for adoption but charlie's parents said they'd look after her instead as if she were their daughter. So ruby grew up thinking they were sisters! And it was only in the last year that charlie told ruby the truth that she was actually her mother not her sister!! Kinda weird storyline tbh, no wonder ruby is ****ed up :D

and yes charlie is very annoying, she played the sister card too long to be pulling out the mother card. How is ruby meant to take her seriously when for most of her life she considered her to be her sister? I dunno charlies annoying! she ruined things with angelo who was perfect for her :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

What is the age gap between the two meant to be..ruby looks about 18/19 and charlie about 25/26/..charlie surely isnt over 30..

I think when it was revealed, Ruby was 16 and Charlie was 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭pooch90

She ever going to be a lesbian again??
    I'm sure they'll have to revive that at some stage when they're stuck for a plot line.

Ruby actually mentioned it on Australian episodes this week but no not in the foreseeable future!

• Advertisement
Advertisement