Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Seeks members for 80's COVER BAND !!!

Options
  • 30-04-2011 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Im a Dublin based 23 year old chick singer looking to start up a band. Looking for people with similar taste but I'm easy going and open to new things.

My taste in music is quite broad from G'n'R, Lizzy, Led Zep, Simple Minds, Depeche Mode, 80's rock/electro in general...Metallica,Queen,Bon jovi, OZZY OSBOURNE, Iron Maiden, Nat King Cole, Ray Charles, Pearl Jam, MUSE, to opera ('cuz im classically trained it makes sense :D )

Seeking:

Drummer
    Keys
    Bass
    Guitars
    Other instruments also welcome...lets see what we can do!

Must be up for regular rehearsals in Dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Samjvcr

Hi there,are you still looking for guitarist?ive been playing guitar for 8 years and im influenced by 80s guitar player. i could be the one you re looking for...if interested PM please.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Pawsome54

You've got a great taste in music! Do you have any demos of yourself singing or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭BIGDOGG

Im a Dublin based 23 year old chick singer looking to start up a band. Looking for people with similar taste but I'm easy going and open to new things.

My taste in music is quite broad from G'n'R, Lizzy, Led Zep, Simple Minds, Depeche Mode, 80's rock/electro in general...Metallica,Queen,Bon jovi, OZZY OSBOURNE, Iron Maiden, Nat King Cole, Ray Charles, Pearl Jam, MUSE, to opera ('cuz im classically trained it makes sense :D )

Seeking:

Drummer
    Keys
    Bass
    Guitars

i'm into this. i'm a drummer pmme the deets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Rockinhotshot

Pawsome54 wrote: »
    You've got a great taste in music! Do you have any demos of yourself singing or anything?

Hey there! Nope no demos..yet anyway :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Bassist here. I might be up for this, send me on the details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭band_wanted

defo interested, been lookin for an 80's style band for ages

been playin 10 years
    influence= the 80's

poison
    wasp
    crue
    jovi
    ozzy
    mr.big/gilbert
    whitesnake
    zz top
    etc

real interested
    cheers
    paul

• Registered Users Posts: 10 poolking36

hi there, we are looking for a singer to front our original rock/metal band.do u have any demos of your vocals that you can send us?

nial..

if this is still on the cards i am very intetested, i dont nknow how long ago this was but if u need a paul gilbert like guitar player give me a shout

Seeking:

Drummer
    Keys
    Bass
    Guitars

if this is still on the cards i am very intetested, i dont nknow how long ago this was but if u need a paul gilbert like guitar player give me a shout

Seeking:

Drummer
    Keys
    Bass
    Guitars

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

i dont nknow how long ago this
    You can see the posted date of each post on the top left. In this case the first post was from 30-04-2011 so not too long ago.

• Advertisement
Advertisement