Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toothpaste?

Options
  • 13-04-2011 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know what toothpaste is cruelty free and vegan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

There is one called 'Sarakan' that you can get in the health shops which is definitely vegan. Not entirely sure about the aloe vera ones.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Serendipity99

'Aloe Dent' (the green one) is very good - nice minty flavour as well!
    Available in health shops. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭ButterflyGirl23

Great thanks, will be going shopping on Friday and will buy it then.
    I've gone cruelty free with makeup and skincare products, so now i'm doing the same with the last remainder few items that I use!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

The Dirty Toothy Tabs from Lush are vegan (I just checked my packet there to make sure!) and all their products are cruelty-free too, so you could give them a go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

The Dirty Toothy Tabs from Lush are vegan (I just checked my packet there to make sure!) and all their products are cruelty-free too, so you could give them a go :)

Ohhh! I want to try these!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

The Dublin Food Co-Op sells toothpaste (and everything they sell is vegetarian), I can't remember what brands off the top of my head though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

I buy Kingfisher in Holland & Barretts. The mint one tastes lovely but the fennel one is awful.

Advertisement