Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

Kypes wrote: »
    If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

2002 Ford Focus
    Serial- M064403
    Model- 4600 N

Thanks

1039;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

This thread showed be stickied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 estrai

Hi,
    I'm on mac so all calculators are useless to me, can anyone help me find the key, serial number: M180239

much appreciated

estrai

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

estrai wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm on mac so all calculators are useless to me, can anyone help me find the key, serial number: M180239

much appreciated

estrai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mscharm

Could anyone help me locate or tell me how to figure out my key code for my radio - battery died and I don;t know the key code!!

Its a 6000CD ne and the serial number is m596404?

part number ys4f-18c815-aa

Any help much welcome..

Cheers,

its driving me crazy !!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

mscharm wrote: »
    Could anyone help me locate or tell me how to figure out my key code for my radio - battery died and I don;t know the key code!!

Its a 6000CD ne and the serial number is m596404?

Any help much welcome..

Cheers,

Its a 6000CD and the serial number is m596404?

Any help much welcome..

Cheers,

mscharm wrote: »
    Could...

I answered your post last time :o

Skip back a page ;)

had to go to ford dealers today for the code cost €10 to get it !!!!!!!!! numbers were right but mixed up the wrong way!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭pinkieschick

Could someone get me a code for my radio please i have a 2002 ford galaxy 6000cd and the serial no is M051977, i have tried downloading from the link provided in the earlier pages but no joy.

Thanks in advance

• Advertisement

Could someone get me a code for my radio please i have a 2002 ford galaxy 6000cd and the serial no is M051977, i have tried downloading from the link provided in the earlier pages but no joy.

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭pinkieschick

It worked ur a star thanks very much :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rollagekk

Hi,
    can anyone help me figure out my Ford radio/cd keycode.
    My serial no. is M113919

Battery went out and I can not find the code anywhere:mad:

rollagekk wrote: »
    Hi,
    can anyone help me figure out my Ford radio/cd keycode.
    My serial no. is M113919

Battery went out and I can not find the code anywhere:mad:

Try 6955

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rollagekk

Try 6955
    Thanks, it worked!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 stulli

Can anyone help me with M330394
    YS4F-18C815-AA

would appriciate it :)

stulli wrote: »
    Can anyone help me with M330394
    YS4F-18C815-AA

would appriciate it :)

Try 6497

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 stulli

Thanks alot, it worked :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MIJTEC

Ive tried the calculatorbut it wont wont propery with vista, could somebody help with mine please? Its M040836 Thanks Jim

MIJTEC wrote: »
    Ive tried the calculatorbut it wont wont propery with vista, could somebody help with mine please? Its M040836 Thanks Jim

Try 0045

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

why does everyone need mondeo key codes..??!

just wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭ellinguistico

Folks

i have a 03' Focus saloon 1.4 and radio hasn't worked since the snow when the battery died. It has 4000DLS written on the radio but where is the id number being mentioned here by some in order to help me find out the code? Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MIJTEC

Thanks mate it was the right code. :)

Folks

i have a 03' Focus saloon 1.4 and radio hasn't worked since the snow when the battery died. It has 4000DLS written on the radio but where is the id number being mentioned here by some in order to help me find out the code? Thanks in advance.

Anyone? I have no ashtray to look under for a code and the radio is one of the last cassette ones i think. No sign of another code rather than whats written on it 4000DLS and what i have written above. Anyone any brainwaves please? Miss my radio!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 alexios

Hello !!, battery from my ford mondeo 2003 died and the car "is from second hand" please if anyone can help me to retrieve my radio code:Visteon 6000 NE , Serial is: M198375 , and other info is : YS4F 18C1815-AC. Many many thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

alexios wrote: »
    Hello !!, battery from my ford mondeo 2003 died and the car "is from second hand" please if anyone can help me to retrieve my radio code:Visteon 6000 NE , Serial is: M198375 , and other info is : YS4F 18C1815-AC. Many many thanks in advance!

Try 5640

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 alexios

alan1990 wrote: »
    Try 5640
    .....you are the best!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭YBTurbo

Anyone? I have no ashtray to look under for a code and the radio is one of the last cassette ones i think. No sign of another code rather than whats written on it 4000DLS and what i have written above. Anyone any brainwaves please? Miss my radio!

Hi,

You'll need to remove the radio to get the serial number starting with an M.

To do this you'll need 2 clips, if you don't have the proper ones use a hanger bent to shape for the two little holes and squeeze the clips. Then slide out the radio and PM me the serial number and ill sort you the code.

:)

YBTurbo wrote: »
    Hi,

You'll need to remove the radio to get the serial number starting with an M.

To do this you'll need 2 clips, if you don't have the proper ones use a hanger bent to shape for the two little holes and squeeze the clips. Then slide out the radio and PM me the serial number and ill sort you the code.

:)

you are a star, will get on it today. Read up and saw you needed those clips but havent got them. Will have a go with a hanger today. cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,582 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Hi all,

Mightily relieved to have found this thread - trying to insert an AUX cable in my Focus and discovered today that the key code someone had written in the manual is incorrect :mad:
    Its a 6000CD and the serial number is M068254

Sincere thanks in advance for any replies...

Advertisement