Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers-Donegal/Derry

Options
  • 02-04-2011 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey all, I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me. I'm looking for a really good hairdresser in the Donegal/Derry area. I have short bob length blonde(ish) hair. The last few times I have got it done has been a DISASTER :mad:. All I want is a funky colour of blonde highlighted colour. It's quite fair anyway so I didn't think it would be that difficult. Any of you gals that are BIG into your hair know that when it's not right it can be very upsetting. I have spent a small fortune on it and it's no better! HELP!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭Firblog

First of all let me say I know bugger all about hair... However a friend of mine is a hairdresser who has a very good reputation in Donegal Town, I'd recommend giving her a call, she's very experienced and easy to talk to. Here's more info

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100001971757139&sk=info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Daisy Daze

Hi ya, thanks very much for the reply. I have actually been to Angel before. While I'm sure they have a good reputation it didn't work out for me. Cheers anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Sorry, I can't recommend where to go, only where NOT to go. I have tried a few in Letterkenny and was always really disappointed. I tied a new (ish) salon in February which was even more expensive and the hairstylist had supposedly been in London etc , but still not good. Send me a message if you want to know where to avoid. (I was reprimanded on here before for describing a chain of salons on the open board) Alternatively, if you do find somewhere that actually spend time styling your hair and don't send you out with the generic flat hair that LK salons seem to favour, please let me know...

AS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭blue shimmering

annascott wrote: »
    Sorry, I can't recommend where to go, only where NOT to go. I have tried a few in Letterkenny and was always really disappointed. I tied a new (ish) salon in February which was even more expensive and the hairstylist had supposedly been in London etc , but still not good. Send me a message if you want to know where to avoid. (I was reprimanded on here before for describing a chain of salons on the open board) Alternatively, if you do find somewhere that actually spend time styling your hair and don't send you out with the generic flat hair that LK salons seem to favour, please let me know...

AS

I find Irene in Studio 5 very good and listens to what I want......most of their stylists are good I think! They are on that walkway between the BOI & car park in Donegal Town - hope this is helpful! Good luck with your hunting - sometimes it is better to stick to a hairdresser because they get to know what you like, although most of them keep cards on all their customers I think!

Advertisement