Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REALLY Cheap Steam and EA cd-keys (legal too)

Options
  • 28-03-2011 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I've used these guys loads of times and have never had any problems with them.
    They normally work out half the price for new titles like Crysis and Bulletstorm etc

I've already purchased cd-keys for HOMEFRONT and Rise of Flight with no real issues. One CD key said it was already in use but they promptly resent a new one that worked perfectly.
    Just to note they seem to be based in the UK and only work 9am to 6pm as far as I remember so if you order tonight you probably wont get your key until tomorrow.

I had to post this seeing as they got IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Steam CD Keys in today :D

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/categories/All-Products/?sort=newest

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

Where does it say its "Legal"?

A site full of google adds, offering money if you make sales and everything half price?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

They are selling full retail games so I think for an extra two euro they'll post you the full game as far as I remember.
    I've used them and will continue to do so. I've had Rise of Flight for nearly 5 months now and never had an issue with the key they sent me.
    I think they buy the games on the Russian Market or other countries where the Retail games are cheaper.

Also I agree though the site looks terrible.

Actually there's a good little chat here on another forum
    http://cheatingnetwork.net/forums/gaming/59974-cjs-cdkey-legit.html

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

They are selling full retail games so I think for an extra two euro they'll post you the full game as far as I remember.
    I've used them and will continue to do so. I've had Rise of Flight for nearly 5 months now and never had an issue with the key they sent me.
    I think they buy the games on the Russian Market or other countries where the Retail games are cheaper.

Also I agree though the site looks terrible.

would the games not be in russian then, the cd versions would be russian surely? do game manufactures have a policy of selling games cheaper in russia? I think your being a little naive

would the games not be in russian then, the cd versions would be russian surely? do game manufactures have a policy of selling games cheaper in russia? I think your being a little naive

Nope I got a cd key for Homefront and it did state when I endered the key Homefront[RU] But it was fully in English. I actually queried this with one of the guys on the site and he confirmed that the game was bought in Russia but would be in English.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

I prefer www.keys4.me , they are the best site to use and i have used them many times. CJS keys would be my second choice but keys4.me are usually cheaper and quicker (never waited longer than 20 mins for a key).

Keys4.me has chat support which are excelent and can be contacted on xfire and have a phone number on there website. Ask for a discount on chat support if its your first purchase.

CJS keys usually ask for proof of id when first purchase like most of the other cdkey sites. Never use G2Play they are the worst site run by cowboys that speak broken english.

A full list of cdkey sites and reviews
    http://steamunpowered.eu/forums/other-cd-key-stores/

Thanks jackoire i'd never heard of that site. I'll give it a look.

I never had to give Id when I was ordering from CJ keys though ?
    I use Google Checkout though so might be different.

• Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

jackoire wrote: »
    Never use G2Play they are the worst site run by cowboys that speak broken english.
    Used G2Play 2 or 3 times. I wouldnt disagree about the cowboys part, but I always got what I ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I personally wouldn't trust any of those sites, there are plenty of other download sites that are cheaper than steam and 100% legit e.g. http://game.gamesplanet.com/

this is a handy link for comparing prices http://didimatic.com/dd/en/onsale/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

I just buy them cheap on Amazon.co.uk, near enough to the CD-Key prices, but I know it's 100% legit with the CD as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement