Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

car transportation

Options
  • 19-03-2011 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

I would like to recommend John Flynn from Carlow to anyone who requires a car to be brought in from England.He recently collected a Morris 10/4 for me. Sound guy fantastic service. His details are Flynn recovery <PM for number>. Thanks John will use your service again:):)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

how much? what kind of service? what timescale?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Daxklynsmith

micko38 wrote: »
    I would like to recommend John Flynn from Carlow to anyone who requires a car to be brought in from England.He recently collected a Morris 10/4 for me. Sound guy fantastic service. His details are Flynn recovery <PM for number>. Thanks John will use your service again:):)

Me too, John brought both of my BM's out in the past, definitely recommend him
    Dick in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭acmatman

I could not agree more John collected a car from me in Dublin dripped it in Essex then went to Luton collected another and dropped it back in Dublin ,great service .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

davoxx wrote: »
    how much? what kind of service? what timescale?

Can some one pm this if they do not want to post it on the thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

in the region of how much does he charge for doing this?

Planning on maybe bringing in a car in the summer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭micko38

In the region of €500.00 depending on area

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭PanhardPL

Another chap worth checking is Val McKenna, Birr, 087 <PM for number>, who will deliver and collect from any part of the UK, and his rates are very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dodygharib

Can you please PM John Number because I am thinking of buying a Car in UK as well. Thanks

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 2,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭macplaxton

Could you please PM the user direct dodygharib rather than digging up very old threads. Ta.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement