Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti TV

Options
  • 23-03-2011 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

TV

Without it, dictatorships couldnt exist. People would be independent. Deviance would be impossible. So would propaganda.

Every single intelligent person on this planet has one thing in common. They dont watch it.

If you do not, or do not want, to watch TV, post here and meet others who agree with you.

TheHatter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

TheHatter wrote: »

TV

Without it, dictatorships couldnt exist. People would be independent. Deviance would be impossible. So would propaganda.

Every single intelligent person on this planet has one thing in common. They dont watch it.

If you do not, or do not want, to watch TV, post here and meet others who agree with you.

TheHatter

Before TV we had Dictators, people were slaves to the church, define deviance, and Kim was written before it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 TheHatter

The Church was TVs predecessor. So its funny you mention that. In any case, why are you defending TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

The Church was TVs predecessor. So its funny you mention that. In any case, why are you defending TV?
    You do know we have a TV forum, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Because you are making it out to be the root of all evil in the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 TheHatter

Thanks Freudian. Because TV permeates all of society, there are many sections it can be discussed on, but I will happily see what they think (though TV fans may respond predictably).

As for "who the fug"s observation, yes, I suppose I am effectively saying that TV is the facilitator, if not the root, of all evil in the modern world.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

I don't watch TV at all myself. More an internet person. However, as FreudianSlippers said, this isn't the right forum. Sorry!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement