Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

d tavern....mmm

Options
  • 18-12-2002 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭

yeah the tavern ....yeah was there......once....didn know whether it was a place that served alcohol or a place that people went to **** on the toilets....in the end it was a bit of both...but not the worst place ive been.......yet....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

so where was the worst place you have been???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I'd say for him 'twould be lying flat out on the road in front of a freshly damaged taxi!!!:D :D:D LoL
    Remeber Dublin? New Comandment: Thou shalt not jay walk! (Ali)

Now now!! No need to tear open old wounds!!
    Although he was not wounded at all was he??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

Im glad people are rating the tavern. its a wonderful public house with ale on tap thats fit for kings. Oh the good times that have been had inn there with Spud doing some dj-ing and 'gerry the man' off his face in the corner :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭ali.g

yes i remember that incident in dublin alrite.....i am invincible.....dirty hairy japanese bastard (its a saying so u japs dont take offence ya hear) took me right off that road i then i proceeded to walk to the matter hospital to be treated for shock and this foregn dude felt me in all the wrong places....he said it was to check if i had broken any bones in my buttox ...but i knew better the blue oyster....

• Advertisement

i am so sorry for your troubles ali .............. pervert doctor bastard!!

Advertisement