Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Griffin Rath Hall, Maynooth

Options
  • 31-01-2011 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hello

Considering buying a 2/3 bed apart/duplex in Griffin Rath, Maynooth.
    Anybody have any feedback on the price/standard of housing/general neighbourhood?

Mortgage approved but not in a rush to buy.

Cheers

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 proudmum_ciara

Hi J,

Myself and my partner are also looking to buy in Maynooth at the moment. We currently live in Maynooth. Griffith Rath is in a good location but the houses are a little on the "small" side and the estate itself seems a little cramped. On the up side, They are newish houses, A friend of mine lives there and really likes the estate/neighbours etc..Its right beside 2 primary schools and short walk to town,

Best of luck to you,

C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Houses walls are pretty thin. Pray you dont get loud/semi loud neighbours.
    Kitchens are a bit small but the bedrooms are ok.

Avoid the pedestrian entrance if at all possible. Tends to get loud people coming home at all hours. It is the only real foot entrance to the estate so all foot traffic comes in that way.

It a bit away from the town/train station on foot but not hugely.
    I havent been up there in while but the place was still half finished last time i saw so have no idea if they finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Sorry for coming in a bit late to this thread - I googled Griffin Rath and invariably found a boards thread!
    So when I checked it out on googlemaps, there seems to be a barrier closing off part of the estate. I know this is from 2009 or 2010, but is the estate finished at this point, or is there any incomplete units?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Aoibhinn41

Post edited by Aoibhinn41 on

Advertisement