Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allotment in Donegal/letterkenny.

Options
  • 28-02-2011 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,
    I'm trying to gauge the level of interest in an allotment project in Donegal.
    Would anyone here be interested in taking on one of these plots and how much would you be willing to pay as an annual subscription?
    Plots around 50 square meters.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    Regards
    Kate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Firblog

All a bit vague here, is it in letterkenny or somewhere else in the county? Is it a community or business project? What facilities are there, water/waste/electrics etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I wouldn't think there is much demand in Donegal, most houses have gardens. And the cost of land is still very high. If its close enough to town, the land cost would make it expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

does anyone know what the story is with the allotment and poly-tunnel at the back of the NW Health Board's office at the lower end of McElhenny's car park in Ballybofey. I have been in for a look twice and there isn't a thing planted, it seems to be open to the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tonybhoy72

they're currently constructing allotments at ard odonnell across from adult education centre ,

who ever they are I dont know!!!:D

Advertisement