Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie Shen finally deserves some credit because.........

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Audio to interview here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Thats the half man accounted for

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Finially Charlie Sheen says something funny

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭beefjerky

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/287852/149576.JPG

Can't insert image, no icon in the reply panel

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Whilst most of us welcome this news there is at least one fan who will be sad to hear this news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

bonerm wrote: »
    Whilst most of us welcome this news there is at least one fan who will be sad to hear this news.

Two and a half fritzls

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I don't know if Charlie Sheen is ready to fight Chuck Lorre in an octagon ring just yet. I think Charlie should be given a warm up match first. Possibly against either Brock Lesnar or Cain Velasquez. Then he'll be ready to fight Chuck:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

orourkeda wrote: »
    Two and a half fritzls

Jake reminds him of his own son... One very good reason not to watch that show any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I don't know if Charlie Sheen is ready to fight Chuck Lorre in an octagon ring just yet. I think Charlie should be given a warm up match first. Possibly against either Brock Lesnar or Cain Velasquez. Then he'll be ready to fight Chuck:D

I just checked who Chuck Lorre is and what shows he is responsible for. There is a special place in hell waiting for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

The guy's a hero, if only for his retort when asked about being on probation following a drink and drugs binge that nearly killed him: "Probation smobation"

With all the smug bullsh!t artists in Hollywood, I love these childlike drunkards who take the p!ss and exploit the fortunate situation they find themselves in.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭dagdha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

dagdha wrote: »

F**k it, it's a badly written show and he's the main reason for it's success.

The guys made a mint from the show by playing himself on camera, he's a drunk, moody womaniser but he's made a great life for himself off the back of little talent, a famous last name and a good-looking face; anyone who has carved out such an enviable life with little effort gets my respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

What does the half man represent?

Is it that Jake is a child, therefore he is only half a man or is it that Jake only stays with them at the weekends, therefore he only lives there half the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

Who the **** is Charlie Shen? Is that Charlie Sheen's Chinese doppelganger?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Charlie Shen say me very good at software.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

He is a spastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

The cage fight would have been good though. Also who the fcuk is Charlie Shen?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I actually think its a good show....
    I don't watch it much but I see the odd episode and find it amusing.
    There's hot women in it all the time too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Aww I'm gonna miss watching Jake slowly turn into Chewbacca

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

smk89 wrote: »
    Aww I'm gonna miss watching Jake slowly turn into Chewbacca
    Lol yea he is hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Heard a bit of the clip. Didn't sound drunk. Coke or something I suppose. Or some mad American drug. They have great drugs in Amerikay, God bless it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭hardcore

I actually find the new series to be quite good and I vaugely watched to older series, there is some hot MILF's in it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭Riddle101

danh789 wrote: »
    What does the half man represent?

Is it that Jake is a child, therefore he is only half a man or is it that Jake only stays with them at the weekends, therefore he only lives there half the time?

I always thought it represented the fact that Jake is a child, and Charlie and his brother are men living in one house.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Charlie Sheen deserves credit for being absolutely hilarious. Not on the show, of course not. and curing his addiction in a nano second is impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

i for one am devastated.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

smokedeels wrote: »
    F**k it, it's a badly written show and he's the main reason for it's success.

The guys made a mint from the show by playing himself on camera, he's a drunk, moody womaniser but he's made a great life for himself off the back of little talent, a famous last name and a good-looking face; anyone who has carved out such an enviable life with little effort gets my respect.
    Well said. He's a fcukin buzzer. I used to like the show because of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

i love two and a half men its my second favorite show after pawn stars.Charlie sheen is a legend.Everyone would love to be Charlie sheen if they could nothing but coke and hookers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Who the **** is Charlie Shen? Is that Charlie Sheen's Chinese doppelganger?

He is this guy. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0791462/

Sounds like Charlie Sheen is a schoolboy compared to him...odd that there is actually a Charles Shen on IMDB :pac:

Advertisement