Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scraps of material going a-begging....

Options
  • 20-02-2011 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

....not sure there'd be any takers and I'm not trying to dump my rubbish.

I've 'inherited' a bin bag full of oddments....curtain type patterns.
    Made up of all sizes, could I suppose potentially make cushion covers (if you were so inclined) or a teacher might use for Fabric & Fibre strand.

Anyways, going to go to the dump tomorrow with them but on the off chance someone has a use?! I'm in the city.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Maybe the people involved in Art or Drama might have a use for them in costumes of art projects? just a thought.. or the spraoi lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,052 ✭✭✭✭looksee

My students use fabric scraps/pieces, any contributions gratefully received! Will pm you.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭furry

Old thread - loads more scraps of material & wool going a-begging if anyone knows of a group/charity that would need something like that....

Thanks.

Advertisement