Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betfair

Options
  • 20-02-2011 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭

This site has become a joke lately. Site down at the minute,was down on a Saturday in the middle of the day about 2 weeks ago. Evertyime I go on it now the prices are incredibly slow to update in running,makes it impossible to bet.

Goodbye Betfair,hello Betdaq.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

50 Minimum phone bet isn't great either.
    Liquidity isn't great on Betdaq though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I never knew that was the minimum,didn't use my betfair phone account.
    I see that alright, pity,it seems a good site. Still,for everyone who joins it can only improve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭AstonMartin

I have placed telephone bets for ?20.

refresh in running by clicking refresh instead of waiting.

I know AstonMartin that's what I do,still as slow as Christmas. And it isn't the internet connection,it's ever since they made renovations to the site a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭myhorse

UrbanSea wrote: »
    I know AstonMartin that's what I do,still as slow as Christmas. And it isn't the internet connection,it's ever since they made renovations to the site a few weeks ago.

Huh? do you use betfair rapid app? refreshes every 2milliseconds, single click transactions (be careful with that option though) - you cant miss the prices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,506 ✭✭✭Speak Now

okidoki987 wrote: »
    50 Minimum phone bet isn't great either.
    Liquidity isn't great on Betdaq though.

I think the 50 minimum phone bet is long gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

Paddy Power had an ad in Thursday's RP (I think) "Calling all Betfair punters, don't get caught out with the minimum 50 bet, call us, it's only a fiver" or something on those lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Follow the Plan

Back to 50 euro min over the phone. I rang up the other day to have 20 on and ur man said he'd take it this once. In fairness I was just about to hit him with 'I've been trying to have the bet with the last 20 min on bf mobile but ur damn site is down half the time.

Pity but understandable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,506 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Wasn't there a second number for €4 minimum bets at one stage?

1800 944 777

Did they get rid of this and revert back?

myhorse wrote: »
    Huh? do you use betfair rapid app? refreshes every 2milliseconds, single click transactions (be careful with that option though) - you cant miss the prices

I use it on the computer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

UrbanSea wrote: »
    I use it on the computer.

Betfair Rapid is an application for PCs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Please don't drag up old threads like this - if you have a question, feel free to ask it in a new thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement