Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koalakids.ie are offering 50% off Frugi Organc Clothes

Options
  • 13-02-2011 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Koala Kids - http://www.koalakids.ie have a sale on at the moment offering 50% off frugi clothes.. These are usually expensive so some great bargains to be had. I started getting organic clothes for my own son who suffers from eczema and it has improved greatly since.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭exspes

jackburke wrote: »
    I started getting organic clothes for my own son who suffers from eczema and it has improved greatly since.

Lol i was just coming in here with 'who the hell needs organic clothes' in my head but yea...can't argue with that, sound logic :P nice bargain too. Can't believe it helped with eczema, that's quite insane. See if i read something like that on a website somewhere with some hippy attitude i'd pass it off as another lie in order to sell overpriced things to gullible people, but you're actually looking at the positive results of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jackburke

I know where your coming from exspes, I would have thought the very same as yourself until I saw the difference.

Advertisement