Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Risteard wrote: »
    Indeed. I'm trying to time it correctly. I have about 50 games to finish in the top 3 to complete that challenge. I've just prestiged as well so if I manage to do it over the week end I'll end up with 40k for one challenge.

afaik you dont get double xp for challenges , i could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Shammy wrote: »
    afaik you dont get double xp for challenges , i could be wrong.

Rats. Ah well. Double XP will come in handy either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

If you're going to prestige anyways keep the lifetime bonuses until you've prestiged. Would get up the levels fast

I'll be on from 9 onwards, no class tomorrow so I'm thinking an all nighter! Does the exp start at 00:00 Friday or what's the story? Guna rock out with my... pad out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Leeg17 wrote: »
    If you're going to prestige anyways keep the lifetime bonuses until you've prestiged. Would get up the levels fast

I'll be on from 9 onwards, no class tomorrow so I'm thinking an all nighter! Does the exp start at 00:00 Friday or what's the story? Guna rock out with my... pad out.

I think its from 00:00 but it could be on american time zone, so it cud be 4 or 5 am before we get it, I know that the map pack was released at 2 am no matter where ya was, so they cud have the same set up..

Lads. I'm thinking about buying them trittons in Argos, I have 2 gift cards still from christmas, an I aint used them, was wondering what to spend them on, soooo I'm thinking about buying them.

If I do I might sell my Turtle Beache's.. I ain't too sure yet, I might still keep them just for the sake of keeping them. First proper headset an all that.

If I do decide to sell them would any of u lot wanna buy them? I'd rather someone that I know will use them than some fecker on ebay or something.
    Thinkin about 30-40 quid or so, bought them for 80. But I might not sell them.

*Ade or mods, if this isn't allowed to go here, delete it, sorry if its not allowed to be here, nothing in the charter about selling gaming related stuff. Thanks lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Cook my sock

Balfie i'll take them off ya if your selling them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I much prefer a few games of sabo myself!!!

Dunno what others think but I love the fast games!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Yeah, Double XP doesn;t apply to challenges.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

:(

Have some work to do. Will be on sometime after 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Cook my sock

The Balfe fella is comin around here so we'll be on! split screen style most likely

• Advertisement

The Balfe fella is comin around here so we'll be on! split screen style most likely

*Was going.

He decided to go asleep, so I'll be on meself on me own interwebz laters lads, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Thanks for the invite lst night lads, bit sickening getting kicked constantly so said id try a few of my own TDM games, i'll be on for the night anyway.

That whoore of a class made me miss my bus :(

It means I'll be playing CoD tonight in a drafty room slightly hungry, as opposed to my toasty room with a heap of junk food haha

I just got home and am horribly knackered. I'll be on in an hour or two.

I'll possibly on within the next hour or 2, Sister is going out for the night, :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I'll be on around 11 or so. What time does Double XP kick in does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    I'll be on around 11 or so. What time does Double XP kick in does anyone know?

6.00 pm gmt. 10.00 am pst.

From Friday.

So it's on already?

Lads I'm downloading the KZ3 open beta. So won't be on for a while(profile left in not available), it'll take a few decades to download. 800MB+ .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Only took me about 10 mins on 18/mbs download.

• Advertisement

6.00 pm gmt. 10.00 am pst.

From Friday.

6:00pm tomorrow?

I'm heading on now lads, anyone around?

Yeah im on.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Yeah 6.00 tomorrow. (Friday)

Ah ok cheers. Im guna run garage for some coke crips and chocolate. Was falling asleep when I was reading something online :(

Yeah 6.00 tomorrow. (Friday)

Ah feck, was hoping it was tonight :o

I'm in the 40's now so I'll try prestige tonight and hopefully shoot up a couple of prestiges over the weekend, although the fact that challenges aren't double XP is a bit annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Balfie wrote: »
    I'm heading on now lads, anyone around?
    im on send us an invite

Sent ya an FR there Marcus

Ah will ye get her a drink :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Sent ya an FR there Marcus

You're called Marcus these days?? What happened to Chunky??

You used to be cool man.

Advertisement