Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Infant and toddler bargains

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Finally saved enough to buy new buggy.

Petite Star Zia for £89.99 instead of £124.99

http://www.nurseryvalue.com/pushchairs/petite-star-zia-dogtooth-inc-footmuff.aspx

Use discount code: zka35

here: NurseryValue.com

Big saving compared to here:

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/petite-star-zia-stroller-push-chair---cardinal-red/639813984.prd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Finally saved enough to buy new buggy.

Petite Star Zia for £89.99 instead of £124.99

http://www.nurseryvalue.com/pushchairs/petite-star-zia-dogtooth-inc-footmuff.aspx

Use discount code: zka35

here: NurseryValue.com

Big saving compared to here:

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/petite-star-zia-stroller-push-chair---cardinal-red/639813984.prd

Bought a Petite Star Zia 4 (4 wheels and has a bumper bar) in Argos yesterday for €93.99, it's lime green and I am in love with it... the normal Zia's (3 wheeled ones) are €180+ here!!

Haven't a clue! I love the four wheelers, and I love the fact there's a bumper bar on it too... it still lies flat and is the same size as the normal petite star zia... but you can only buy it in the one colour at that price, so if it doesn't bother you!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

Saw in Pesky Tesky (Tesco)
    Pampers New baby no.1, 80 pack are €15, two for 25€

The Lidl Baby Week is back starting on the 14th Feb

2 packs of nappies - €10

Wipes - 100 wipes for €1.19 (always find Lidl wipes good, especially the sensitive ones)

Heinz Baby Food Jars - 200g ones (from 7 months) 4 for price of 3 (79c each) and 128g ones (4 months +) 4 for price of 3 (59c each)

Pull up pants - 2 for €8

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20115085.index

• Registered Users Posts: 12 MaryFMOR

All the supermarkets are giving great bargains on nappies and wipes.

When it comes to baby clothes I love good quality, preferably organic baby clothes for my little fellow and I found that there are great bargains to be had on line on good quality organic baby clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 MaryFMOR

January wrote: »
    The Lidl Baby Week is back starting on the 14th Feb

2 packs of nappies - €10

Wipes - 100 wipes for €1.19 (always find Lidl wipes good, especially the sensitive ones)

Heinz Baby Food Jars - 200g ones (from 7 months) 4 for price of 3 (79c each) and 128g ones (4 months +) 4 for price of 3 (59c each)

Pull up pants - 2 for €8

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20115085.index

I find that aldi or lidl nappies are good during the day but when it comes to the night time they have a tendency to leak.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

Tesco are doing buy 1 get 1 free on huggies nappies size 3 4 and 5 price

is €7.59 vaild until 15/03/2011 thought id let you all know stock up now!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭bee_dix

Heard on radio today tesco are doing huggies baby wipes and its buy one get two free.not sure how much one pack is tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

bee_dix wrote: »
    Heard on radio today tesco are doing huggies baby wipes and its buy one get two free.not sure how much one pack is tho.

think its 2.78, i'm not mad about those wipes myself.

Dunnes are having 10% back in Easter mailing on baby food, essentials (presume thats nappies and wipes etc) and clothes. Today and tomorrow for the children allowance.

bulmersgal wrote: »
    think its 2.78, i'm not mad about those wipes myself.

Dunnes are having 10% back in Easter mailing on baby food, essentials (presume thats nappies and wipes etc) and clothes. Today and tomorrow for the children allowance.

They're €2.98 just checked the website :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭bee_dix

Just checked the site its 2.98 for these ones so it three packs for 2.98 would not pay 2.98 for one pack no wonder they have to do a deal total ripoff.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Dunnes has good deals of liga red box is 2 for 3 euro,normally it is 1.99 each.
    Johnsons baby bubble bath and bedtime bath 1/2 price along with I think all the Johnsons products.
    6 for 6 euro for the baby wipes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Penneys have baby trousers/jeans pretty much all sizes 3 - 18 months for €2 & €3 each, they're fairly nice quality too :)

Penneys have baby trousers/jeans pretty much all sizes 3 - 18 months for €2 & €3 each, they're fairly nice quality too :)

I always find pennys clothes little tight but nice and long, Elisha not even that chubby as most her baby weight going and she only just 11 months. I've to buy size 12-18months and they getting tight now. Does anybody else find the tops in pennys can be a bit hard getting on, they dont have any buttons on a lot of t-shirt and sometimes i cant get some over her head.

Is this just me or does anybody else have same prob?

Addison is petite... I don't seem to have that problem...

I find it small compared to Tesco and Next and way smaller than Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

THey're definitely smaller alright, I normally tend to buy a size up for Rose.
    At €2 a pair, I can live with having to roll them up when they legs are a bit long on them :)

In general I find the sizes vary so much between the different brands, whats designed to fit a 12 month old in Dunnes varies greatly from the same age clothes in Penneys/Next etc, it can be really frustrating sometimes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 ilovegalway

My 3 children have long backs so I have same problem

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I find Pennys smaller they also put a different height for age on their clothes.
    I find Dunnes and Next the same.

Heatons have loads of kids clothes reduced.

Tescos have gorgeous kids outfits reduced.

This may only be Waterford Smyths, but they have 'gro bags' 0-6 mts at 9.95 each. They have about 15 styles in a basket near the back wall.

Also in the same basket they have a black buggy sun umbrella.

Boots Liffey Valley have the most gorgeous half price baby and kids clothes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Great deal on Tommee Tippee newborn set in Sam McCauleys Chemists. Same price as 2 x260ml bottles in most places.

http://www.buy4now.ie/sammccauley/aspx/productdetail.aspx?pid=5987&loc=P&catid=101.5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Quinny Buzz Pushchair plus a good few extras in Asda for £275.

http://direct.asda.com/Quinny-Buzz/002652358,default,pd.html
    Includes a sun canopy, raincover, Buzz Box, raincover and adaptors for attaching Dreami, adaptors for attaching Maxi Cosi Cabriofix.

Seat grows with child (additional larger XL seat for older children also included)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Dunnes does fantastic Lelli Kelly style shoes for €16. Bridget is crazy about hers and they seem very comfortable and importantly not as heavy as the geunine article or as crazy expensive!

• Advertisement

hickeys pharmacy has bio oil half price, well the one in maynooth does!

Advertisement