Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

inventor printing hashing disjointed

Options
  • 21-01-2011 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am having trouble in inventor. When I print a drawing on a physical printer the lines for the hashing are all disjointed, dotted etc. as opposed to continuous.

However on screen they are not dashed or anything, and when I print to pdf, they look fine.

Anybody know of any setting or anything I might be missing. Have been googling a bit and looking through the options, but couldn't get it. I'm sure its just a box to be ticked/unticked somwhere! I'm having no luck finding it though!

If anybody has any ideas i'd be very grateful!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭KoNiT

what type of printer? is it an older a2 type? there is something to do with ascii codes... from old days..

I assume you can print the pdf to printer OK?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

found the problem, i didn't tick the "print all in black and white" or whatever that box is... amateur!

Thanks for your concern though!

Advertisement