Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top five Foods. What they are and where to get them

Options
  • 06-01-2003 6:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

What are your top five foods and where do we go to get them??

1.- Lomo adobado sandwitch (don't know the translation) - the bar beside 1 Plaza del Perú, Madrid, Spain.
    2.- Diablo pasta - Pasta Cafe @ the st stevens end of Grafton st. in Dublin.
    3.- Pasta Carbornara - Shiraz along side from the TB music center and down from the IFC in Temple bar in Dublin.
    4.- Chicken curry fried rice and chips - The China Kitchen in Bray main st.
    5.- Chicken Shish Kebab - The name escapes me but its the green place on the corner of Parlement st in Dublin.

1.- It is a sandwitch that is fresh baked spanish "pan" bread (like french stick but nicer) with a special pork meat fried in olive oil and the the oil and meat r put into pan. Its not oily, its just perfect!!!

2.- Pasta with pepers, chilli, peperonli and other meats like that. Really hot and really nice.

3.- The nices carbornara!! the rest of the food is ns 2.

4.- Just ns crap food.

5.- Fresh chicken breast bits grilled and wraped in an indian (i think) flat wrap with veg and stuff, very tasty.

mm, gotta get some food. me hungry now, lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

5. == Zaytoon?

Very tasty kebabs indeed!

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

Thats the one Daire, Zaytoon's. The chicken is really ns there.

Advertisement