Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you listen to in AH?

Options

Comments

Are these cement shoes stylish and can I take them off?

If that's the case, then I'm OK with that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Are these cement shoes stylish and can I take them off?

If that's the case, then I'm OK with that.
    Afraid not, they are a permanent gift and one to die for. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I listen to this guy. Have all his albums.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I listen to this guy. Have all his albums.

Pity he didn't go into politics instead of a long career in music, sigh, the world could do with him as leader.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Kinda depends on the context of the thread, I tend to agree wholeheartedly with posters in one topic and disagree vehemently with them on another. :pac: Also, most of these are people I notice in other forums too which changes my opinion a bit.

But I guess the ones I always read when I see them in a thread are OutlawPete*, Jakkass*, Terry**, starbelgrade**, snyper**, Links234, SugarHigh*, Dudess, Ickle_Magoo. There's probably more, but they're not coming to the top of my head.

All very different sorts of posters, but regardless of whether or not I agree/disagree, generally what they're saying is at least interesting and/or funny and they're good contributors to discussion.

*I tend to disagree on pretty much everything with these people, but I enjoy reading them because they force me to challenge my viewpoint and have even changed my perspective on a couple things.

**They're just funny. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Depends on the topic -

Say for X factor I'd listen and respect Biggins opinion
    Religion - Johnn
    KeithM89/Starbelgrade - on funny topics
    Politcs - definitely not Terry, Oisin or and other pro FF
    Cleaning & Cooking - Almightly cushion

Fonecrusher too is pretty funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Yeah, Oisin T has come on my radar:

"Sensible opinion, good advice, mediating point of view, ARGGG, you're wrong!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid, calm clever point."

I like Oisin T.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I don't know really :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Depends on the topic -

Say for X factor I'd listen and respect Biggins opinion
    Religion - Johnn
    KeithM89/Starbelgrade - on funny topics
    Politcs - definitely not Terry, Oisin or and other pro FF
    Cleaning & Cooking - Almightly cushion

Fonecrusher too is pretty funny

Jesus, you must be scrapping the bottom of the barrel if you chose me ahead of about 20 other funny posters on AH...:)

I suppose I take a dim view of people who aren't trying to be, or capable of being, funny in AH. The old adage of not discussing religion or politics in polite conversation, so I don't really look out for certain posters, but whoever you are, whatever you do, if I think you're right, I'll back you to the last, but if you're a misery bringer, or just wrong in my books, then feck yeh! :)

But if ye're funny as feck, then feck sake, that's awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Flutt when it comes to poop and Terry for everything else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i dunno really, but starbelgrades posts are always worth a glance. i'll always read petes posts too. with others, i'll read their first post in the thread and determine whether or not i could be arsed to read the rest of their contribution.

i dunno really, but starbelgrades posts are always worth a glance. i'll always read petes posts too. with others, i'll read their first post in the thread and determine whether or not i could be arsed to read the rest of their contribution.

I always read yours. With that avatar and username, how could I not??? It's a cat that winks!!!! It must have something important to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

xoxyx wrote: »
    I always read yours. With that avatar and username, how could I not??? It's a cat that winks!!!! It must have something important to say.

her avatar always have cat with gimp eyes :mad:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Which is of course also what everyone thinks when they see the attractive blonde lady with her mouth wide open in your avatar.

her avatar always have cat with gimp eyes :mad:

But Gummy Panda is fun to say. Plus, it always reminds me of Sexual Harasment Panda so I get to sing a song whenever I see you post.

Which is of course also what everyone thinks when they see the attractive blonde lady with her mouth wide open in your avatar.

Well - I have a lot of things to say!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Well - I have a lot of things to say!

I see... tell us about your mother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

come now, lets not make a fuss.. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

liah wrote: »
    Kinda depends on the context of the thread, I tend to agree wholeheartedly with posters in one topic and disagree vehemently with them on another. :pac: Also, most of these are people I notice in other forums too which changes my opinion a bit.

But I guess the ones I always read when I see them in a thread are OutlawPete*, Jakkass*, Terry**, starbelgrade**, snyper**, Links234, SugarHigh*, Dudess, Ickle_Magoo. There's probably more, but they're not coming to the top of my head.

All very different sorts of posters, but regardless of whether or not I agree/disagree, generally what they're saying is at least interesting and/or funny and they're good contributors to discussion.

*I tend to disagree on pretty much everything with these people, but I enjoy reading them because they force me to challenge my viewpoint and have even changed my perspective on a couple things.

**They're just funny. :D

Yay I'm worth listening to! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Links234 wrote: »
    Yay I'm worth listening to! :D

You didn't get an asterisk though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

for some reason, im drawn to winsock's posts:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Dudess' and Wibbs' posts always make sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

bluewolf wrote: »
    You didn't get an asterisk though!

'Cuz I get along with her, it's an honour not to! :pac: The stars are for the people I find myself arguing with most frequently.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

That's it.. I'm officially on strike.
    And it's not just about the money.:rolleyes:
    It's about lack of appreciation. F#ck yiz:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Differs from time to time. I suppose The Minister, Dudess, starbelgrade, Wibbs, Kiera, Makiomi (sp?) and Outlaw Pete all have their moments on here. :pac:

Degsy and Pighead for the laughs. :P

Makikomi.

Plenty!

Biggins, Wibbs, Starbelgrade, Dudess, We'llallhavetea I'm sure there are others I just can't think of right now!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Larianne...strangely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

OutlawePete, liah, starbelgrade, krudler, dudess, Super-Rush, alwaysadub, keithm89 and oisinT

The above because they're normally either funny or right to the point.

Probably few others I can't remember.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

No one - im deaf...

/not really

Advertisement