Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

mLindsay either hasn't noticed or is completely comfortable with it :D

He is comfortable with it I'm sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

He is comfortable with it I'm sure!

No point asking who's the dominant in that relationship, since he's a murse :D

As you'll notice, I have given you both my blessing ;)

No point asking who's the dominant in that relationship, since he's a murse :D
    No no, it's equal opportunity!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

are u a giver of a taker??id say your a taker:D:D

naughto wrote: »
    are u a giver of a taker??id say your a taker:D:D
    It's always a bit of give and take!

• Advertisement

what u give the lube to mark and he takes it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Lads Izam and I are very open so dont be jealous we welcome all to our little gatherings. FYI we dont use lube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

God I truely hope no other clans actually read our threads

God I truely hope no other clans actually read our threads

As my week ban proves. Aparently pRoXiNuBs do.

actually....eh...I reported you... :P

• Advertisement

actually....eh...I reported you... :P

The favour shall be returned sir!

Why mark? I would never personally abuse you.

On a completely unrelated note apparently 31 % of male nurses are gay.....just like the other 69%

That stat is BS 31% admit it outright straight male nurses are around 26% with the majority in the uk comming from,,,,,,,,,,,? You guessed it NIRE. Considering that NIRE only passes 1,24% of uks nurses it doesnt say alot about the profession.

yeah only 31% tell the truth

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

didn't you not get banned for commenting on some other thread and been abusive ?:P

garv123 wrote: »
    didn't you not get banned for commenting on some other thread and been abusive ?:P

Get back in that kitchen and dont touch the tecnology again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭cypharius

Hey lads, any chance of letting me join in?

KD: 0.92
    WL: 0.99
    LVL 26

GT: Cypharius

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

cypharius wrote: »
    Hey lads, any chance of letting me join in?

KD: 0.92
    WL: 0.99
    LVL 26

GT: Cypharius

Sure, add a few from my signature and come join us for a game. See how you get on. We're into Black ops at the moment but we still play BFBC2... mostly we're waiting for Vietnam

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

anyone having hassle connecting to games last night? After downloading the update but was trying to join brainfecks game and just kept connecting then booting me straight away :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

No connected alright but there was a bit of lag alright. Mainly on the new maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

I had a bit of lag on the new maps ,especially Harvest Day, but it was fine on the other maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Smithzer

Hi all,
    Aint played in a while but feel free to add me
    http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/SMITHZER

Smithzer wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Aint played in a while but feel free to add me
    http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/SMITHZER

Story mate to be honest most of us are playing Black Ops at the moment but we are all looking forward to Vietnam. We ask new members to add us and to join in on our parties and games when we are online. Just add a few of us from my signature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Thuck_Fat

Hey folks,

I am respectfully requesting you all stay with your own thread. I attempted to make a separate non-clan thread and the first two posts consist of you guys advertising your clan thread.

Everyone can see your thread quite clearly and you have enough people requesting to join by the look of things so please, don't come onto other threads with your advertisements, be they well intentioned or not.

thank you.

Thuck_Fat wrote: »
    Hey folks,

I am respectfully requesting you all stay with your own thread. I attempted to make a separate non-clan thread and the first two posts consist of you guys advertising your clan thread.

Everyone can see your thread quite clearly and you have enough people requesting to join by the look of things so please, don't come onto other threads with your advertisements, be they well intentioned or not.

thank you.
    jesus man will ya chill out they have more of a chance of playing with like minded people in this this thread that yours.it look a lot of work sh1te talk to get this thread as far as it is.if you had asked we would have let u in to our clan ,but i feel u would take it to seriously with the way you reacted to us telling u about this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Thuck_Fat wrote: »
    Hey folks,

thank you.

Some points to consider.
    1. Advertising suggests we have something financial or otherwise to gain. We dont.

2. The intention of the IRL clan members was to demonstrate that we are open to all comers in case you maybe felt we were in some way elitist or snobby. Unlike some!

"PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE IF YOU ARE NOT LEAVING YOUR SIGNATURE OR ARE ALREADY A MEMBER OF THE [IRL] CLAN":rolleyes:

3. This is a PUBLIC forum and as such is open to all. It is not up to you to decide who can and cannot post in your thread once the rules are not being broken and the mods have no reason to intervene.

While its a shame that someone who is looking to find players to play with would choose not to join in thats your choice. Its also the choice of anyone else in the same position and there is nothing saying they cannot be made aware of the alternatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Let's all play red faction!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

And by the way, Shoveltooth an Izambard are not spammers. Both of them sell their penis enlargement pills and money making schemes by totally legitimate means.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

cycocycle wrote: »
    And by the way, Shoveltooth an Izambard are not spammers. Both of them sell their penis enlargement pills and money making schemes by totally legitimate means.:rolleyes:

prosolution.jpg
    Just private message me. (Insert large grin smiley face here!)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement