Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback wanted for Irish games site

Options
  • 09-11-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    Hoping to get a bit of feedback on my wordpress site http://www.fudgez.net . It is only new and my experience is minimal It is really just a wee hobby, but I would welcome any and all suggestions.

Thanking you
    Fudge

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 141 ✭✭en.r4cart

hi,
    I have visted your website. well, it looks quite good enough.
    the web design is good. It has front page flash and latest messages and so on.

So the website is ok. It is built by wordpress. so it more like a blog site.
    And what you have to do is that you have to post articals about game everyday!

If you can continue update your website like blog, i think you will make the big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

I would make it so that you don't have to register to post comments, and also, I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself pointing out an error in one your articles (mainly because I used to be a sort of fanboy for Nokia) but in your article about Snake, you say Nokia are Swedish, but they are Finnish.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭fudgez

Cheers guys appreciate the feedback alot!!!
    and I will edit that error asap :)

Advertisement