Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post freaky stuff you've found on the internet

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭MisterCadbury

You should really post a NSFW on that. I saw it a couple years back and to be honest one of the mist f*cked up things I have ever seen online. Did a bit of reading into who the person was cos I didn't think it was possible for somebody to be that thin but still physically mobile. Seriously tragic story behind the person in the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

After googling it I won't be watching it:D
    Type in 1 man 1 jar or blue waffle. They are freaky stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Stricken by polio as a child, it appears that Johnnie bounced from foster home to foster home where he experienced some kind of abuse. Of course you probably figured that he was abused as a child in some way because no well-adjusted child would grow up to do that tap-dancing routine in lingerie while twirling a parasol, right? Additionally, his posture and growth was restricted due to an ill-fated attempt by doctors to strengthen his spine with a steel rod. Johnnie, as Sandie Crisp, wants to be a famous. Some may say that he has already achieved his goal judging from his huge following in the gay and transgender community. I’ve heard that he does lip-synching routines and some sort of stage show in various parts of California (not just Hollywood). He has also attained some notoriety in mainstream culture by appearing in Marilyn Manson’s Dope Show video and I believe that there is additional footage of Johnny in Marilyn Manson’s DVD. It’s in the behind-the-scenes footage of the Dope Show video where Johnnie can be seen frolicking and kissing various band members inside a limosine. Besides this music video, Johnnie also appeared in a presumably horrible Carrie Fisher movie called Hollywood Vice Squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

feckin hell

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Rockn

Looks like Amy Winehouse dancing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

What is this? I don't even...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I've posted it in the pictures that shock the world thread, but this, it really is freaky. I haven't found any crazy things really cause I normally keep to the usual websites, but reading that freaked me out as regards what people can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

The title is pretty stupid but the video is cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Patri

Was there any need really? Why would you casually throw that up on boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I don't like this thread...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Vargulf

It's half three in the morning, I'm on my own, and I'm in the dark...watching this video for the first time ever.

And I HATE YOU OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Kinky Slinky

• Registered Users Posts: 12,338 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

First person in the video was in a Marylin Manson video, I know that much :P

Theres a documentary on youtube about him if you search goddess bunny, he seems like a reasonably nice guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Pawpad666

Don't like that first vid. Kinda reminds me of The Ring vid. Turned it off after about 10 seconds.

Hope my phone doesn't ring! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

I've posted it in the pictures that shock the world thread, but this, it really is freaky. I haven't found any crazy things really cause I normally keep to the usual websites, but reading that freaked me out as regards what people can do.

Have you ever actually seen the video that was filmed? As said it became viral and I watched it about a year ago. I literally nearly got sick. The single worst thing I have ever seen in my life. Its fairly hard to find as it gets blocked and pops up on random websites every now and then.

This is NSFW and should not be viewed if you think you shouldn't - or something.

Russian scientists detach dogs head from body, but the head is awakened during the experiment - it's genuinely freaky. Like I said, be warned.

Here it is. I'm not embedding, so it's people's choice whether they watch it or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Eeeewwwww...

:eek:

/gets coat

not coming in here again...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

This is NSFW and should not be viewed if you think you shouldn't - or something.

Russian scientists detach dogs head from body, but the head is awakened during the experiment - it's genuinely freaky. Like I said, be warned.

Here it is. I'm not embedding, so it's people's choice whether they watch it or not.

Your a sick man!

Anyway I always found interior semiotics to be quite weird

NSFW

EDIT: If you want to know more about it see here

1289172471274.jpg
    The woman in the middle is dead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Your a sick man!

NSFW

Fcuking hipsters

Your a sick man!

NSFW

Kinky

1289172471274.jpg
    The woman in the middle is dead

Any background story to this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

krudler wrote: »
    Fcuking hipsters

Yeah, I lost any and all respect for "art" students after watching that crap. :p I hope to god none of them are getting grants!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,338 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

jd007 wrote: »
    Kinky
    Any background story to this?

i think this used to be quite common where they would pose the dead in a normal manner and then take their picture

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Any one else see the Salad Fingers videos on Youtube, I think there's like 11 of them... seriously freaky shít after like the 6/7th one's...

BTW OP you freak!!!!!! Didnt watch any of the other linked vids but I'm sure ye're all freaks too!!:pac:

THFC wrote: »
    Any one else see the Salad Fingers videos on Youtube, I think there's like 11 of them... seriously freaky shít after like the 6/7th one's...

BTW OP you freak!!!!!! Didnt watch any of the other linked vids but I'm sure ye're all freaks too!!:pac:

Probably best you stay the heck away from the video I posted then.

• Advertisement

THFC wrote: »

Thats my favourite one.

Advertisement