Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Halo: Reach Custom Games

• 20-10-2010 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

Anyone wanna get a few custom games going during the week? I have a plethora of maps just sitting on my hard drive not being used because I haven't actually played a custom game yet, and it's what Halo's supposed to be all about! I also have a few of my own maps I'd like to playtest at some stage.

If you're up for it, leave your Gamertag here and let's see if we can get a few games going.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭cypharius

GT: Cypharius

I'm up for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bonkeyfonkey

I wish there was a map as good as Guardian for custom games in reach!

I wish there was a map as good as Guardian for custom games in reach!

Everyone misses guardian.

cypharius wrote: »
    Everyone misses guardian.

Definitely add me. Gamertag is my boards ID. I miss custom games. Nobody is playing them. I have some fun forge maps (see my fileshare) and there are some cool H2/H3 forge remakes online that are worth a spin. I've seen a great pit remake, an excellent lockout remake, and a couple of others that I love. Guardian must have been remade by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Definitely add me. Gamertag is my boards ID. I miss custom games. Nobody is playing them. I have some fun forge maps (see my fileshare) and there are some cool H2/H3 forge remakes online that are worth a spin. I've seen a great pit remake, an excellent lockout remake, and a couple of others that I love. Guardian must have been remade by now.

There is a great beaver creek remake that is PERFECT and well worth getting too

• Advertisement

Don't bother adding me anymore, disc burn :'(

But once I get a new disc I'll add everyone and try running an invasion game on one of the thousands of maps I have.

maximoose wrote: »
    There is a great beaver creek remake that is PERFECT and well worth getting too

Can you post a link or a name? I've seen a few but they are all flawed in some way. The best one I saw was based at sea level for the stream, and the basement levels were flooded and the bases were off scale.

Also, so many remakes don't utilise any of the forge world scenery or areas at all. I'm sick of looking at those grey forerunner Lego blocks already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

I'm up for that,

My GT is: Lamas ate Jesus
    Weird I know

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Unisaur 64

I know I'm a bit late on this, but I never pass up on Halo custom games XD

GT: Unisaur 64

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 dunner :P

May as well throw my tag in too! Dunner100

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 AnonDentist

My GT is DaveTwenty7