Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie 2-day Foldathon

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Just had a look at the recent SETI stats :o

Guys... I think that with one hand we gave to Peter Stanford, but only by robbing Paul SETI... :o:o:o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭zodac

But... SETI points would have come back by now. Foldathon ended on Friday...

Did we break SETI?!?! :eek::p

Damn...

Ok, bit late for this month, but I added in a graph for the stats, so we can compare stats a bit better from now on. ;)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AqJjQktZy8GkdDdWUzg1anRzalY5eUY0eXV4V0dsSXc&gid=1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Nice! My rig will be on full wick over the weekend while I'm away :D

Awesome. :D

I'm getting close to getting automatic stats over at OCN; so far I can get EOC's stats pulled, but that only updates every 3 hours. With a bit of work, we might be able to get Stanford's hourly updates by next Foldathon. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Nobody here doing any projects for world community grid?

Probably not in this specific thread; this is a Folding@home event.

Maybe try asking in the forum this thread is in? :)

So... anyone up for another one? :D

I'm thinking 17th-19th November?

• Advertisement

Doubt I'll have the i5 by then! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭laurence997

Go for it Zodac. I'm getting way too attached to my ps3:D
    Oh, wait. Isn't that like just the week of the release of COD Black Ops. Nooo.
    Um I vote we. . .wait for Sols new i5. . yeah, nothing to do with Call of Duty. I swear:P :D
    Naah, only messing, hold it whenever you like. Sure it's midweek anyway, I shouldn't be playing playstation.:o

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'll be up for it

Ok... so when do you think your i5 will be in Sol? I could delay it a week. :p

Don't bother, if I can't get the i5 by then (without the WC loop it'd be stock anyway! :o) I'll just have to make do with a soon-to-be-3.6GHz+ E5200 instead.

Even if I did get the i5 it'd be stuck in an Anti-case :pac:

In that case, 17th-19th it is. I'll post the thread in a bit. :)

And that cardboard case is awesome. Much better than the Dell crap I've got. :p

I'll have mesh filters and my Odin PSU for exhaust! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

I'm taking steps to increase my rank this time. :)

Quick question,

How do you convince a 10 year old cousin that Folding@Home
    must be done on their PS3.....? ;)

Threaten to break their arms? :pac:

No, nothing that crude.

Convince them that Folding actually speeds up gaming when Folding is off. :D

• Advertisement

Soo... I kinda forgot to post the other thread... but worry not! It is now up:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056075478

;)

Advertisement