Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOXNEWS: 9/11 Report Is A Cover Up From Start To Finish!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭TMoreno

K-9 wrote: »
    Exactly. I think this is the part he doesn't realise.

You can't use it to sue Bin Laden either.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

TMoreno wrote: »
    If it was used in a court it would be exposed as a fraud. The district attorney would question the unscientific methodology of the report, he would ask why they did not look for explosives. The people who produced the NIST report would be sued for perjury. I can't wait the trial of KSM " the mastermind for 9/11". Make no mistake it will never happen.
    How would it be exposed as fraud? You seem to know. Why not tell the world right now, just in case the powers that be get involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

humanji wrote: »
    How would it be exposed as fraud? You seem to know. Why not tell the world right now, just in case the powers that be get involved?
    Because Disco Stu doesn't advertise?

gizmo wrote: »
    Because Disco Stu doesn't advertise?

Did you read the NIST report?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Do you know who your avatar is? :pac:

Quite a bit of it, actually. But it's a bit wordy. It's easier to use as a reference tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

meglome wrote: »
    They definitely mentioned 911 on the RTE news so it must have happened.

think you got that mixed up, that was a stolen car!

Rugbyman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

this c.t. stuff is deep.

Humanjii , you said

"Did they? Because I met the doctor and he told me it was all a lie"

by that time the doctor had been killed and a doppleganger doctor put in his place by the Mossad.he studied at thesame ollege and stole al his notes.

Regards Rugbyman

Quite a bit of it, actually. But it's a bit wordy. It's easier to use as a reference tool.

How can you defend it if you don't read it? That's amazing. And I was wasting my time arguing? The NIST report is a fraud. Case closed.

• Advertisement

How can you defend it if you don't read it? That's amazing. And I was wasting my time arguing? The NIST report is a fraud. Case closed.
    As I've said, I've read quite a bit of it. Have you? Because it certainly seems like you haven't. So how can you say it's a fraud. Have you examined the evidence within it? Or has a website and youtube video told you it was wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Divorce Referendum

Seriously just outline what think they did wrong in the NIST report.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

he would ask why they did not look for explosives.

And they would, presumably, give the scientifically-valid answer that they've already given to said question.

As I've said, I've read quite a bit of it. Have you? Because it certainly seems like you haven't. So how can you say it's a fraud. Have you examined the evidence within it? Or has a website and youtube video told you it was wrong?

Unlike you I did read it. This is why I can open my mouth. I even commented it in a previous tread, but you did not bother reading it. Read the NIST report before arguing with me.

Unlike you I did read it. This is why I can open my mouth. I even commented it in a previous tread, but you did not bother reading it. Read the NIST report before arguing with me.
    I have read a lot of it. Reading it all and memorising it is pointless. You use it as a reference tool. Then you check the facts yourself. What facts have you checked? What facts can you prove to be wrong? Come on, I asked you before to expose it, since you know how. You could change the world in a blink of an eye. You'd be a celebrated hero for uncovering such an immense conspiracy. Won't you do the right thing?

I have read a lot of it. Reading it all and memorising it is pointless. You use it as a reference tool. Then you check the facts yourself. What facts have you checked? What facts can you prove to be wrong? Come on, I asked you before to expose it, since you know how. You could change the world in a blink of an eye. You'd be a celebrated hero for uncovering such an immense conspiracy. Won't you do the right thing?

Since he wont reveal his cards here is what he is talking about in another thread. Nothing much really
    The report did not look for explosives. That's a fact. The official report ignored the witnesses who heard explosions. That's a fact and yet you believe it like the Gospels. The 9/11 commission says that the official report is not credible and yet you defend it. There is nothing I can do.
    There is no point of discussing anymore if people can't get the facts right.
    I am done with this.

I have read a lot of it. Reading it all and memorizing it is pointless. You use it as a reference tool. Then you check the facts yourself. What facts have you checked? What facts can you prove to be wrong? Come on, I asked you before to expose it, since you know how. You could change the world in a blink of an eye. You'd be a celebrated hero for uncovering such an immense conspiracy. Won't you do the right thing?

It has nothing to do with memorizing. It has something to do with honesty.
    You know nothing but you open your mouth. You just want to have the last word.

Post from the 18th of July 2010
    First let's show the fraud

NCSTAR 1-9 Vol 2 NIST says that WTC 7 is the first known instance where fire induced local damage (i.e., buckling failure of column 79; one of 82 columns in WTC7) led to the collapse of an entire tall building NCSTAR 1-9 vol 2p 618

Fuel oil in tanks did not contribute to collapse of WTC 7 contrary to previous reports p 353 NCSTAR 1-9 Vol 1 and p613 NCSTAR 1-9 Vol 2

Reconstruction of the collapse of WTC 7
    The probable WTC7 collapse sequence developed in this Investigation was based on observations from available evidence ( photos, videos and eyewitness accounts) as well as a series of computer simulations that modeled the complete sequence of events leading to the collapse of WTC7. No physical evidence was analyzed! Why? pXXXV ES2 of the summary of the report: the reader should keep in mind that the building and the records kept within were destroyed and the remains of all the WTC buildings were disposed of before congressional action and funding was available for this investigation to begin. As a result, there are some facts that could not be discerned and, thus there are uncertainties in this accounting. Therefore this NIST cannot be trusted. The evidence were disposed by Mr Homeland Security Michael Chertoff( double citizen US and Israel) which is a crime under federal law.

NIST hypothesis is what it calls the leading collapse hypothesis for WTC7 : p323 NCSTAR 1-9 Vol 1 There is no reason to believe this hypothesis it could be wrong they admit it themselves
    The leading hypothesis for the failure sequence that characterized the initial local failure events in the tenant floors. Floor beams, girders, slabs, and connections heated more quickly and to higher temperatures than the columns. Elevated temperatures in the floor elements led to the thermal expansion with or without thermal weakening and sagging, which resulted in failure of floor connections and or buckling of floor beams. Sufficient floor component failures (connections and/or beams) resulted in at least one unsupported column over multiple floors at the lower floors. This column buckled and led to the initiation of global collapse.
    It means that steel was heated by the fire so it expanded. A steel beam on the 13th floor caused a steel girder attached to column 79 to break loose, without its support, Column 79 failed, and this failure started a chain reaction, in which all the columns of the building failed

Fire-induced thermal expansion of the floor system surrounding Column 79 led to the collapse of Floor 13, which triggered a cascade of floor failures. In this case, the floor beams on the east side of the building expanded enough that they pushed the girder connecting Columns 79 and 44 to the west on the 13th floor."
    "The displaced girder and other local fire-induced damage caused Floor 13 to collapse, beginning a cascade of floor failures down to the 5th floor ... This left Column 79 with insufficient lateral support in the east-west direction. The column buckled eastward, becoming the initial local failure for collapse initiation." NCSTAR 1-A, p 19-20
    Question: why the girder was pushed? Answer: In WTC 7 no studs were installed on the girders." NCSTAR 1-9, p 346 and NCSTAR 1-9 Vol 2 p 526 Floor beams lost lateral restraint when majority of their shear stud connections failed either by differential thermal expansion between the steel beams and the concrete slab, or by local concrete failure due to fires on the floor slab But that contradicts the Interim Report on WTC 7 page L-6 when NIST stated: most of the beams and girders [in WTC 7] were made composite with the slabs through the use of shear studs. NCSTAR 1-1, p 14

There were 28 of these studs for each of the five beams that supposedly expanded they should have provided plenty of support. However due to differential thermal expansion of the floor beams and floor slab resulted insignificant shear force in the shear studs and caused them to fail. NCSTAR 1-9,vol 2 p473
    That's strange because NIST says that steel and concrete have similar coefficient of thermal expansion NCSTAR 1-9 vol 2 p 490, that means that they expand proportionally if heated. So why the shear stud failed? This fraud is easy to understand. As the NIST report is based on computer simulations, the result of the computer simulation depends on the figure they put in their computer. In this case NIST confesses that: no thermal expansion or material degradation was considered for the slab, as the slab was not heated in this analysis. Do you realize what it means? It means that for the simulation they heated the steel beam but did not heat the concrete slab. Therefore you understand why the steel beam expanded, while the concrete floor did not, which provoked the stud to fail and left Column 79 with insufficient lateral support which provoked the entire collapse of the building. This is a clear fraud because they should have heated the floor and the steel beam in their analysis in order to do a correct experiment. But why bother if nobody reads the report?
    However that it is nothing because NIST confesses that the building collapsed in free fall.
    Indeed NIST described the descent in three phases. In the second phase of the descent NIST describes: freefall descent over approximately eight stories at gravitational acceleration for approximately 2.25 s ?NCSTAR 1-9,vol 2 p607
    Do you understand what it means? Just a little reminder of basic Physics
    Introduction to free fall
    A free-falling object is an object which is falling under the sole influence of gravity. Any object which is being acted upon only be the force of gravity is said to be in a state of free fall. There are two important motion characteristics which are true of free-falling objects:
    Free-falling objects do not encounter air resistance.
    All free-falling objects (on Earth) accelerate downwards at a rate of 9.8 m/s/s (often approximated as 10 m/s/s for back-of-the-envelope calculations)
    It means that the structure below the falling building was removed by something. Like what? An explosion?

NIST says that hypothetical blast events did not contribute to the collapse of WTC 7. NIST concluded that blast events could not have occurred and found no evidence of any blast events NCSTAR 1-9,vol 2 p 609? Why? Because such blast event would have resulted in a sound level 130 to 140 decibels (...). There were no witness reports of such a loud noise, nor was a noise heard on audio tracks of videotapes that recorded the WTC 7 collapse NCSTAR 1-9,vol 2 p 614.

I guess NIST does not know Youtube because this is what everybody can find:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

Also here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A9X_8flGeM

NIST report is a fraud and those who back it up are accomplices and NIST knows it because it says that no part of any report resulting from a NIST investigation into a building failure or from an investigation under the national Construction Safety Team Act may be used in any suit or action for damages arising out of any matter mentioned in such report pXXVIII NCSTAR 1-9,vol1. NIST admits that they cannot defend its own report in a court.

You should read the following book if you want to know more about WTC7
    The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7: Why the Final Official Report About 9/11 Is Unscientific and False , David Ray Griffin

http://www.amazon.com/Mysterious-Col.../dp/1566567866

The fraud has been exposed a long time ago. However as the media in the US are run by Jews who support Israel and US foreign policy in the Middle East there won't be any truth.

Hmmm, I could have sworn you just ripped that from another site. So basically, you can't prove anything. You can only take what others have said and not research it yourself? You also don't seem to understand what the NIST report actually is. And you still don't understand the difference between a criminal case and a lawsuit.

And there's little reason for the personal abuse at the start either.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Athlone_Bhoy

20071213_airfrance.jpg
    Air_France_Flight_358_cropped.jpg
    Air France crash in Toronto a few years ago. Plane slid into a gully after overrunning the runway, all the passengers and crew got off. Fire crews were there in 10 minutes and most of it is gone. I can show you more examples if you like. So as a fact we can now tell the small pieces left at the Pentagon would not be unusual given the circumstances.

Walk outside now and get me a picture of a working camera that isn't pointing towards the ground. I'm not saying they are focusing at the pebbles on the ground but they will be pointing down.

They found bodies and engine parts. Look through this link http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/noplane/index.html

Course showing the picture that looks least like a plane crash would explain that. There are plenty of other plane crashes you could compare too if you choose.

http://stj911.org/evidence/docs/P200059_1.jpg
    Flight_93_Crash_Site.jpg

1. By that logic every military installation in America is absolutely covered in cameras, which they are not. I'd contend when you have armed military guards you need way less cameras.
    2. Yes i think it's reasonable. The pentagon is right next to a large international airport. How the fukk could they protect it from planes.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=Pentagon,&sll=38.861565,-77.044373&sspn=0.043642,0.074673&ie=UTF8&t=k&radius=2.41&split=1&rq=1&ev=p&hq=Pentagon,&hnear=&ll=38.857823,-77.048149&spn=0.043243,0.053129&z=14

Yup the plane hit at the ground and first floor levels, no question. But it didn't approach at that height. It came down, no mystery.

I don't know where he gets his info from. But he's stating things as fact which can be easily shown not to be fact. It's only CT sites that have this very selective overview of events.

I've seen pictures of a small number of cameras, even now ten years after the attack. Should be easy to show more if they were actually there. So feel free to show us.

As has been pointed out to you already it's an office building next to an international airport. One of the two runways points directly at it. Unless you close the airport or move the building it could never be as secure as you imagine.

I've seen pictures of the cameras at the service station and one of the hotels. And sure enough they point down and would not have seen the plane as far as I can see.

Fancy a game of spot the difference? Guess what's missing from the second picture?

If you really believe the story can you explain to me how there was two crash sites for the plane? How human remains believed to be off the flight were found miles away from either crash site?

Like the other person said he wouldn't be surprised if it was shot down, at least he's/she is open minded. I hope you are open minded becasue it took me some time to find this

gasstationp.jpg
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now are you trying to tell me that camera is pointing at the ground? Are you trying to tell me the plane went by the camera so fast the camera didn't see it? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR ****ING MIND???

They sure spent a lot of money didn't they on just an "office building"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Fancy a game of spot the difference? Guess what's missing from the second picture?

PermPlaneCrashWreckage.jpg
    Russian Plane crash

iranian-plane-crash-pic-ap-259750725.jpg
    Iranian plan crash.

Spot the similarity. I can show you more pictures if you like. Were they all shot down?
    If you really believe the story can you explain to me how there was two crash sites for the plane? How human remains believed to be off the flight were found miles away from either crash site?

They were? Linky?
    Like the other person said he wouldn't be surprised if it was shot down, at least he's/she is open minded. I hope you are open minded becasue it took me some time to find this

I'm not ruling it out either, just no evidence.
    gasstationp.jpg

Now are you trying to tell me that camera is pointing at the ground? Are you trying to tell me the plane went by the camera so fast the camera didn't see it? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR ****ING MIND???

I hate to be the bringer of bad news but there are no cameras in that picture, only some lights. Well other than the cameraman there for whatever this event is.
    They sure spent a lot of money didn't they on just an "office building"

Well yes. It was built in unbelievably fast time during the second world war and strangely enough as an office building.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pentagon
    The Pentagon is the world's largest office building by floor area, with about 6,500,000 sq ft (604,000 m2), of which 3,700,000 sq ft (344,000 m2) are used as offices.[2][3] Approximately 23,000 military and civilian employees[3] and about 3,000 non-defense support personnel work in the Pentagon. It has five sides, five floors above ground (plus two basement levels), and five ring corridors per floor with a total of 17.5 mi (28.2 km)[3] of corridors. The Pentagon includes a five-acre (20,000 m²) central plaza, which is shaped like a pentagon and informally known as "ground zero", a nickname originating during the Cold War and based on the presumption that the Soviet Union would target one or more nuclear missiles at this central location in the outbreak of a nuclear war.[4]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Boo Radley

gasstationp.jpg

Lights and speakers. No cameras, bar the hand-held.

Have a ever saw an image of camera with the camera in the frame?

If I'm not mistake that is a garage which the cameras were seized you can clearly see the Pentagon in the back round.

Well I watched the news at the time they called it a second crash it's only debris debrisfields.png

Baltimore, Lake, crash site 8 miles apart. You must clearly see the plane was **** down?

Have a ever saw an image of camera with the camera in the frame?

If I'm not mistake that is a garage which the cameras were seized you can clearly see the Pentagon in the back round.

I have seen the picture I think you're talking about but the camera is on the garage canopy and pointing at the ground. But feel free to get the picture if you don't believe me.
    Well I watched the news at the time they called it a second crash it's only debris

Baltimore, Lake, crash site 8 miles apart.

In a way this is the whole passport found at the WTC saga all over again. It's the consistent belief in the CT community that light objects won't get blown clear of a plane impact when they clearly do.
    Wallace Miller, Somerset County coroner, tells PM no body parts were found in Indian Lake. Human remains were confined to a 70-acre area directly surrounding the crash site. Paper and tiny scraps of sheetmetal, however, did land in the lake. "Very light debris will fly into the air, because of the concussion," says former National Transportation Safety Board investigator Matthew McCormick. Indian Lake is less than 1.5 miles southeast of the impact crater—not 6 miles—easily within range of debris blasted skyward by the heat of the explosion from the crash. And the wind that day was northwesterly, at 9 to 12 mph, which means it was blowing from the northwest—toward Indian Lake.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/debunking-911-myths-flight-93?click=main_sr
    You must clearly see the plane was **** down?

I think if was you I would be wondering why you keep letting these CT sites lie to you. Does it really not make you wonder why the 'facts' they outline are not fact at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Boo Radley wrote: »
    Forgetting for a second that this is Fox News - an infamous scaremongering, propaganda machine - all that is being said here is that there was incompetence of the highest order before 9/11 which lead to the events of that day. All people involved in the report, according to these interviews, went out of their way to ensure that failings in communication and the like were not disclosed to the public in full. Thus covering their arses.

If all of that is true it only supports that there was no CT to make 9/11 happen but perhaps there is a CT to prevent the public finding out exactly who failed to protect them through incompetence.

This actually discredits the 9/11 CTs often preached on this forum.

But surely a fox news report insinuating incompetence cannot be the sole basis to refute any conspiracy theory. Shouldn't we look at the big picture and take all the evidence into account before coming to such conclusions.

For arguments sake, If we assume for one second that there was no CT and that the official story is 100% accurate (something I don't necessarily advocate) then isnt the fact that the relevant authorities did such a poor job in protecting the citizens of New York City on September 11 verging on the criminally negligent.

Taking this a step further the evidence in favour of a set up or inside job at the very least provides food for thought and is actually quite persuasive.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Boo Radley

orourkeda wrote: »
    But surely a fox news report insinuating incompetence cannot be the sole basis to refute any conspiracy theory. Shouldn't we look at the big picture and take all the evidence into account before coming to such conclusions.

For arguments sake, If we assume for one second that there was no CT and that the official story is 100% accurate (something I don't necessarily advocate) then isnt the fact that the relevant authorities did such a poor job in protecting the citizens of New York City on September 11 verging on the criminally negligent.

Taking this a step further the evidence in favour of a set up or inside job at the very least provides food for thought and is actually quite persuasive.

I have posted on this a few times in this thread. I didn't say it was the "sole basis" to refute the 9/11 CT but certainly discredits it as I outline in more detail in posts after the one you quoted.

I don't see why there would be two independent CTs existing regarding the NIST report. Surely it has to be one or the other?

If there is a CT I'd be inclined to think it's the "criminally negligent" one as the FOX report seems to allude to, i.e. the covering of asses with regard incompetence.

Not trying to be rude but I feel I've addressed this enough in previous posts so I'm not too fussed about repeating myself.

I think if was you I would be wondering why you keep letting these CT sites lie to you. Does it really not make you wonder why the 'facts' they outline are not fact at all?

Of coarse I know.

AFAIK gasstationp.jpg

that's a camera from gase station. You can clearly see the Pentagon hit in the background. Why hasn't they released the video instead a two frame clearly fake image.

Are you kidding me? Youyr to say the wind blew the parts? 8 miles away

• Registered Users Posts: 25,230 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Now lets assume this one "inconsistency" is proof of a vast conspiracy.
    And you know ignore all the evidence against that...

Why exactly was debris placed eight miles apart?
    What did they gain from this?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

King Mob wrote: »
    Now lets assume this one "inconsistency" is proof of a vast conspiracy.
    And you know ignore all the evidence against that...

Why exactly was debris placed eight miles apart?
    What did they gain from this?
    +1

also the video that was released ,why would the goverment release such a **** fake video?

Im pretty sure they could have came up with a better video showing a plane.Nowadays anything is possible with video.

so why would they provide such a bad video just to arouse the suspicion even more

Also while were asking you questions could you provide a credible link for this statement
    Originally Posted by Athlone_Bhoy viewpost.gif

Of coarse I know.

AFAIK that's a camera from gase station. You can clearly see the Pentagon hit in the background. Why hasn't they released the video instead a two frame clearly fake image.

Whats a camera in the gas station?. They are lights if thats what you are talking about?. Point out the camera if not.

• Advertisement

that's a camera from gase station. You can clearly see the Pentagon hit in the background. Why hasn't they released the video instead a two frame clearly fake image.

There's no camera in that picture you supplied. Other than the guy holding one. I think we can assume he doesn't stand there all the time.

citgo2.jpg
    Don't point in the right direction
    citgo1.jpg
    Citgoflightpath.jpg
    I'm going to assume here that the camera was actually removed. I'm also going to assume the missing camera would be pointing across the forecourt, otherwise why would it be there (or out into the parking lot, entirely in the wrong direction). Notice that the second picture is cropped more than the top one? This removes the grassy bank that can be seen in the top one, the bank that is clearly in the way of the camera. It also cuts out more of the garage shop which is also obviously in the way. With the direction of the camera, the grassy bank and the shop it's quite obvious the camera wouldn't be able to pick up anything. Typical CT site misdirection.

I love these CT sites, they outline a narrative for what happened using pictures that show it couldn't have happened.

Again this is where the usual CT site trickery comes in. They say debris was found far away from the crash. Firstly the engine was found 300 yards away in the direction that plane was flying, and at 500mph that's not very far. Secondly the 'debris' they talk about is mostly paper. They talk about it being 6 miles to Indian lake, but that's by road, it's actually 1.5 miles as the crow flies. So yes I think that paper could be found 1.5 miles from a cash site in the direction of the wind.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Flight+93+National+Memorial,+Stoystown,+PA,+United+States&sll=40.047197,-78.889647&sspn=0.044416,0.073986&ie=UTF8&hq=Flight+93+National+Memorial&hnear=Flight+93+National+Memorial,+Stoystown,+Somerset,+Pennsylvania+15563&ll=40.046015,-78.897715&spn=0.044417,0.073986&z=14
    Don't take my word for the distance, from the google maps link I make it just over 8000 feet to the lake from the memorial. There are 5,280 feet in a mile. So the CT sites are lying as usual.

Advertisement