Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOXNEWS: 9/11 Report Is A Cover Up From Start To Finish!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

thebullkf wrote: »
    FWIW having read through the thread i must say :
    Meglome and Divorce Referendum would you like to ease off a bit???

its a tag team effort discreditng the OP.and you both have been guilty of what he's claimed.even if he's wrong/mis informed i find your beahviour shocking and tbh would make me think twice about posting in this thread,and i'm sure other readers feel the same.

You're entitled to that opinion but I'm not aware that I have said anything bad to him whatsoever. Maybe you can show me? More than that I have made absolutely no attempt to discredit him personally, I know nothing about him and therefore have no opinion on him. That doesn't change the fact the video he posted is indeed long debunked rubbish.

I'm sure there are many conspiracy's going on out there, I posted a proven one about price fixing. All the more reason that things that are obviously false should be pointed out.

It genuinely amazes me given the level of evidence of a plane at the pentagon that people refuse to believe it.
    is that your email?? you must be so proud!!

No need for that attitude. All the film-makers needed to do is show what he says is wrong. The problem is they can't, in fact I think they know that a lot of the stuff in Loose Change is wrong. But hey when you're making a tidy profit why would you do anything about it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

is that your email??

Yes.
    you must be so proud!!

Is that sarcasm?

Did you miss this bit?
    I'm not asking for the film to be censored or removed from your schedule, I am merely asking that if you must broadcast it, please qualify it with reasonable discussion and a balanced viewpoint. RTE has a high standard of integrity and it would be a shame to wound a hard won and well deserved reputation as a quality broadcaster, by allowing this program to go to air, without comment.
    Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

meglome wrote: »
    You're entitled to that opinion but I'm not aware that I have said anything bad to him whatsoever. Maybe you can show me? More than that I have made absolutely no attempt to discredit him personally, I know nothing about him and therefore have no opinion on him. That doesn't change the fact the video he posted is indeed long debunked rubbish.

I'm sure there are many conspiracy's going on out there, I posted a proven one about price fixing. All the more reason that things that are obviously false should be pointed out.

It genuinely amazes me given the level of evidence of a plane at the pentagon that people refuse to believe it.

No need for that attitude. All the film-makers needed to do is show what he says is wrong. The problem is they can't, in fact I think they know that a lot of the stuff in Loose Change is wrong. But hey when you're making a tidy profit why would you do anything about it.

fair enough- i just thought with the tag teaming and multi-thanking it looks like it looks.
    especiall since he replied3 times and he basically said there were words put in his mouth.

the OP said he ws insulted and being called a liar.

secondly- i was being sarcastic. i'm sure the RTE docu makers are well awareof their responsibilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Di0genes wrote: »
    Yes.

Is that sarcasm?

yes. relax;)

Did you miss this bit?

no. i just think your email was unnecesary,and OTT.

apologies if you're offended.

secondly- i was being sarcastic. i'm sure the RTE docu makers are well awareof their responsibilities.

Its not the rte "docu makers" its program acquisitions
    Your email of 24 January has been forwarded to me. I am responsible for the Programme-Makers’ Guidelines, the complaints processes, etc. Thank you for the information you have provided about the programme “Loose Change”. Our Programmes Acquisitions people who purchased the rights to the programme were aware of the controversy that surrounds many of the claims made in the programme. Their view was that the screening of the film with a suitable introduction which would place the programme in context would be of interest to viewers and would contribute to the debate around the events of 9/11.

I know that you have not requested that the programme be censored or removed from the schedule. However having considered the additional programming that might be required to place “Loose Change” in context RTÉ has decided that these cannot be justified for a programme with a transmission at around midnight and which is likely to be viewed by a very small number of people.

We have decided therefore not to broadcast “Loose Change”.

If you want to discuss this further please feel free to phone me.

• Advertisement

yes. relax;)

no. i just think your email was unnecesary,and OTT.

apologies if you're offended.

I'm not offended. Unnecessary? RTE were about to broadcast a documentary that even the film makers admit contained errors.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

When only one person is arguing a postition then it will seem like and feel like they are being ganged up on

I don't feel like it is a tag team as you suggest, I can understand if the OP feel a little ganed up on but I don't think it is intentional and they are free to PM the Mods or report posts if they feel they are

To be fair I reported this post:
    meglome wrote: »
    Jesus can I have the ten minutes of my life back. This is long debunked bull.

Read this and stop watching rubbish videos. http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/noplane/index.html

Which was in response to a posting a video link by a new user to the forum.

Nothing was done. Abrasive and belligerent from the outset which is exactly what leads to the fighting in here. Could have been nipped in the bud but the inaction leads to a new user being harrangued for having the cheek to post a CT video in a CT forum.

I'm sure the poster of the video had no intention of getting into a spat here but he was backed into a corner. It's not too hard to figure out what the root source of the problem is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Could have been nipped in the bud but the inaction leads to a new user being harrangued for having the cheek to post a CT video in a CT forum.

Nah - for the cheek of posting an idiotic CT video in a CT forum. When did standards become so unimportant? And the post you're complaining about is well within forum guidelines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

alastair wrote: »
    Nah - for the cheek of posting an idiotic CT video in a CT forum. When did standards become so unimportant? And the post you're complaining about is well within forum guidelines.

Its idiots like you that have this forum fukked, pompus little attitude problem you have going there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Which was in response to a posting a video link by a new user to the forum.

Nothing was done. Abrasive and belligerent from the outset which is exactly what leads to the fighting in here. Could have been nipped in the bud but the inaction leads to a new user being harrangued for having the cheek to post a CT video in a CT forum.

I'm sure the poster of the video had no intention of getting into a spat here but he was backed into a corner. It's not too hard to figure out what the root source of the problem is here.

The video is long debunked bull. I didn't say anything about the OP personally at all. Well unless you count advising him to stop watching such rubbish videos. I have a feeling the video itself won't mind me calling it names. Is there some rule I'm missing?

You know what guys if you actually care about all the things you say you care about then I would have thought finding the truth would actually matter. That video is a con job through and through, the more people that know it the better.
    uprising2 wrote: »
    Its idiots like you that have this forum fukked, pompus little attitude problem you have going there.

I say again if you care about the truth then finding it shouldn't be an issue. If you don't care about it let me know and I'll stop bothering to help, you can a have a little fanboy love-in instead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Lads there is a feedback thread if you have issues with the forum

Can we please keep this thread about the CT

Advertisement