Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CF unit in Vincents Hospital

Options
  • 11-10-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

hope this is in the right place.

just wondering does anyone know who is getting the electrical contract for the new Cystic fibrosis unit in st. vincents hospital.

i know john paul construction are the builder, and ha o neills are doing the mechanical but trying to find out who is doing the electrical.

thanks in advance for any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Kaaatelyn

I'm not too sure but if you send an email to the cystic fibrosis association of Ireland they're usually pretty quick to get back to you and they would probably have that info!

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Ernest

Kaaatelyn wrote: »
    I'm not too sure but if you send an email to the cystic fibrosis association of Ireland they're usually pretty quick to get back to you and they would probably have that info!

You've got to be joking!
    How would the Cystic Fibrosis Association of Ireland know anything about details of specific sub-contractors for building works?
    They are just the ones being fobbed off by the high profile announcement that the "contact will be signed soon" and built by 2015 or whatever and probably not actually opened then due to cutbacks. Meanwhile, TWO large PRIVATE hospitals are already open ( Cork ) or to just ready to open ( at the same St Vincents as the CF unit where the contract is not even signed yet)
    Just another example of the Harney Healthcare for the Well Off Policy. Or, to be more correct, the Ahern/Cowan Policy of Healthcarefor the Well-Off, since - inexplicably - both these Taoisigh re-appointed this woman as Minister for Health.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,290 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Phone John Paul Construction.

Advertisement