Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And another thing...

Options
  • 10-10-2010 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭

Has anybody read And another thing... yet? If so is it worth a look?

I'm not sure why Eoin Colfer thought it would be a good idea to add to a series that he had nothing to do with so I haven't been able to bring myself to buy the book yet.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

There's already a whole thread about it here. My own personal opinion it's that it's complete and utter sh1te that's only good for landfill or lighting fires, but I think I may be going soft in my old age. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

Ah rite, cheers. The forum was only showing the last 2 months worth of threads but I didn't notice >.<

Oops, that's fixed now. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

What...? Thats my fault, i had the filter thingy at the top of the page set to only show threads from the last 2 months :/

I have decided to give this book a miss, from peoples descriptions it sounds aweful.

Actually when I checked the forum default was only set to show threads from the past two months as well. We don't have that many of them so there's no real reason to have any hidden.

Yeah, and you're right to give the book a miss. Colfer might be a genius when he's writing the sort of stuff he normally writes, I don't know as I've never read any of his other books, but this one is a complete disaster.

• Advertisement
Advertisement