Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenage Pregnancy Research Project

Options
  • 08-10-2010 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey guys!
    I am a student doing a media course in Wexford. My topic is on Teenage Pregancy, the causes and so on. If any of you have any information it would be great! or of any young teenages mothers or anyone who had a baby young could give me an interview I would really appreciate it.

Thanks xxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I hope this is a hoax post, because I really cannot see a FETAC teacher approving such a sensitive subject for a media course project.

Asking teenagers what caused their pregnancy is likely to get you into trouble, whether a fist or arrested. Secondly, it is completely inappropriate for you to be approaching this kind of issue without proper training, and for an inadequate reason. Thirdly you are not likely to get enough response to write a report on. Maybe try another topic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 idiotwalkin

This in not a hoax post! Well Looksee i actually have quite alot of information on the subject and it is not that sensitive there are countless websites and agencies willing to give out help and answer any questions i have! I am looking at it from a socio economic viewpoint and not a moral one! I was only asking for an interview with a teenager if anyone was willing as it would help my research! Its not as if i am Chasing pregnant teens in the street harrassing them!! gettin arrested mite be exageratin on yur part! Also the information is out there to be found its not in hiding i dont need training! Thanks anyway for your pointless post it helped an awful lot! x

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Not the place for this.
    Quite offensive really.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement