Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Thought it was clear enough what ye meant Coughlan.

Anyways, seen a learner driver doing their test in front of me today over near the industrial estate in Glasnevin. Poor bastard blocked the whole road as he cut out while turning and was too wide in the road. Couldn't get the thing started again for almost 5 minutes. People beeping at the chap and shouting out of windows. Then when he did get it moving he gave it too much gas and the car shot up on the path. He ended up in front of me right back to the test center up on Jamestown. Kept cutting out on lights and hitting paths as he turned. Tester was just shaking her head while tapping the clip board off it. Reckon the fella's confidence has been shot to fúck.
    That's awful. I feel sorry for people doing their test when something like that happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

coughlan08 wrote: »
    first time seeing 3 mods overlooking the gambling forum..
    lovely to see....;)

We're always watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

greetings wrote: »
    Lawl,people taking posts to heart. It didn't change any context at all,I meant that if it were true than of course she could look for money. Don't get so uptight,I am grown up thank you,although your 'grown up' attitude didn't exactly shine through in your post.

well you didnt say that..:confused:
    not uptight, jus hate when people do what you just did,,and then say 'coughlan' at the end which portrays a narky attitude imo..

I've already apologised and edited the above post,when I said child benefit I meant to say child support,which would reflect that the child would have been his.
    Didn't mean it in a narky way.

Take it to pm lads.

• Advertisement

super-rush wrote: »
    Take it to pm lads.
    Nothing to take to pm super-rush,minterpretation of what he meant.

Dreaming of a subway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

super-rush wrote: »
    We're always watching.

And I am watching from invisible mode so that would have made 4 at the time

I am always watching :p

Ninja mod :pac:

doesnt count...:pac:

most ive seen still stands at 3.....:pac:

Anybody having a bet at Navan today? Spontainous is lovely bred in the maiden now at a quarter to,avoiding a bet though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭gnolan

Wahey! Hugh Taylor finally came good for me, Specific Gravity wins the 3.40 at 5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Got a new job today. Delighted with myself. Don't start for a month too so I can travel in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

8-10 wrote: »
    Got a new job today. Delighted with myself. Don't start for a month too so I can travel in the meantime.

Any deals for Boards.ie gambling forum members :D

Fairplay though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Just a little rant here (not much of one even)

Backed the NCAA game last night between UAB and UF to be under 48.5 points

A late TD for UF puts the score at 42-7....how frickkin annoying is that when it happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Thought that game was destined to be under given both D's. I backed Troy + 4 the night before and that came through but i was also putting money on the over 55.5 in play. But betting got suspended as i clicked okay. I was pissed for ages that i missed that line because it meant i needed 4 TD's and the PAT's in the second half to win. Game finished with 55 points because MTSU missed a point after. So was delighted i never got it on.

im soooo drunk atm...
    just went to bed there now,have lecturers tomo,,not a ****in hope am i going,
    my head is spinning and im just about to collapse,good night all the same,
    over and out,,,:cool:
    im so cool

Anyone ever notice when you are streaming a game and it's a shít quality stream that it always pauses right around the time where a team is on the attack and the ball is just approaching the box. Does me head in.Happens on the matches the PP show a lot almost like the do it on purpose so you can't get a quick in play bet on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

paddy probably stream it too haha

Busting for a wee haw haw and work at 9,the epicness. Night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Sons of Anarchy is epic...just watched the last 5 episodes of the new season...highly recomended

• Advertisement

I can't watch tv shows week to week. I have to wait until the season is completely over and then i watch them all in a row. Just one tv show at a time. Half way through last season's Chuck at the moment.

• Moderators Posts: 8,716 ✭✭✭x PyRo

I can't wait to go out on the piss tomorrow night, I've had such a crap gambling week and it's my Gran's 3 year anniversary. A rake of pints would be nice right about now, they'll have to wait though.

I been working on America's east coast 9-5 this week. Granted it's from home but it's fúcked up my sleeping pattern. Nothing better to help break it by going out and getting scooped tomorrow night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I won €170 in the parish Lotto yesterday:D
    Apparently the most anyone has ever won in it.:pac:

Can't wait to spend it tonight.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Randy Brandywell here we come!:D

baz2009 wrote: »
    I won €170 in the parish Lotto yesterday:D
    Apparently the most anyone has ever won in it.:pac:

Can't wait to spend it tonight.:D

Sorry gonna need a screenshot for that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,971 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Or a letter from the priest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,971 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Gettin all excited about the racing today. Done 13 bets including arbs. Need a minimum of 2 wins or 5 placed at the prices to hit profit. Good luck to all B-)

I decided to splash out on cash i won and withdrew a while back. Got a 50 inch internet tv for the room, a lap top, a ps3 (been an xbox man since the ps2), a few games and one of those big slab bean bags which is comfy as fúck. I only left the house to get the tv but then i went a bit nuts. Have a few screens now to take advantage of in play bets. Always find them the most profitable. Fit for bed now. Had a late one last night watching the college ball.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I decided to splash out on cash i won and withdrew a while back. Got a 50 inch internet tv for the room, a lap top, a ps3 (been an xbox man since the ps2), a few games and one of those big slab bean bags which is comfy as fúck.

Oh God, I think I just splashed out.:pac:
    What a room.:P

Advertisement