Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

i know, i was thinking of laying madrid now with 4000,my liability would only be 160,,but i just cant see them losing it,,i know i should but im just couldnt be bothered.i will lay them though if it goes 1-2,,

• Moderators Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭x PyRo

I say..... gamble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Gamble!

Hope to hell it wins for you dude, would be a fine payout and thoroughly deserved.

game over,money in the bag,1-4 to real now
    and ive just polished off my cans..:pac:
    going to head out and join the lads,
    delighted...:D

thanks for the best wishes,im sure they helped...:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

Fair play on the win but am I the only one who would like a screenshot...? I thought one would follow straight after the game...

i already said i was going to post one,but sure the game isnt even over yet..:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Sir Vival wrote: »
    Fair play on the win but am I the only one who would like a screenshot...? I thought one would follow straight after the game...

The post originally had said game over,but was edited to say game over,4-1 real.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Excellent bet man.

• Advertisement

Fecking love this song, anyone else think Mr. Rice is class? I do. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

coughlan08 wrote: »
    i already said i was going to post one,but sure the game isnt even over yet..:pac:

well??? did you win or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

x PyRo wrote: »

I really like some of his stuff, but on a whole he just annoys me!

Joshua Tree won last night and is gauranteed a place at the Breeder's Cup. Hope he stays in training next year,could be a really exciting horse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Pics or GTFO. Super bet and look forward to seeing the screenshot :)
    x PyRo wrote: »

X Pypro hoping your not going all soft on us now :pac:
    I like the song myself

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I think your man with the big relegation banker bet got black and liver confused.

alright lads only got up now,,ive posted the screenshot of the bet...
    thanks again for the best wishes...cloud 10..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,913 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Waterboys Electric Picnic gig on Radio1 atm. Feckin BRILLIANT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Waterboys Electric Picnic gig on Radio1 atm. Feckin BRILLIANT!!!

I've never taken the time to properly listen to them but man Fisherman's Blues is some tune. Where would you recommend I start if I give a listen?

I would think the 'This Is The Sea' album would be the best place to start for a Waterboys virgin. If ur still awake at 4am tonight (Sun) they are repeating the Electric Picnic gig again.

• Advertisement

I would think the 'This Is The Sea' album would be the best place to start for a Waterboys virgin. If ur still awake at 4am tonight (Sun) they are repeating the Electric Picnic gig again.

I will certainly, up watching the Phillies game and have to go to the airport at 4.30. Thanks, I'll definitely listen in if the game's over by 4. If not, I'll tune in on the drive to the airport!

Nice one B-) Gonna listen again myself but will have to turn the volume down a bit this time lol. I think it went on for about 40mins earlier.

Nice one B-) Gonna listen again myself but will have to turn the volume down a bit this time lol. I think it went on for about 40mins earlier.

Caught the last 25mins or so. Very good, what was the last song they played? Liked it a lot.

Anyway. Long night, bedtime.

Cant remember what they finished with actually. My short term memory is banjaxed :-o

ive an exam at 10 dis morning,im contemplating not going to bed because if i do i dont think my alarm is going to wake me up.....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

ive an exam at 10 dis morning,im contemplating not going to bed because if i do i dont think my alarm is going to wake me up.....:o

Not really much point when your exam is in 2.5 hours, best of luck with it. Strange time of the year for exams! Actually, must be a midterm, is it?

its only for 1 module, maths in ul is always at this time for sum reason...
    i think i might go to bed....im wrecked....
    that ****ing colts game.....:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

The key to staying up and watching American football is having an aul siesta during the day before the games. Sorts ye right out.

What course are you doing coughlan? I was awoken by my housemate taking a piss with the door open,aiming straight at the water. Inconsiderate sod.

• Advertisement

I'm sick to my stomach. A horse I usually back called Diamond Brook just won a beginner's chase at 9/1 and didn't know he was running.

Advertisement