Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The day has come!

Options
  • 08-10-2010 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

Sundays date is Binary for 42! (10.10.10.10) the Answer to life the universe & EVERYTHING!!

My life is now complete.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭J.Ball

You have alot of time on your hands. You don't have a girlfriend do you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I don't but I'm pretty sure my boyfriend would be utterly impressed if I had!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,049 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

last date I got excited about was
    02/02/2000

first date without odd numbers since back in 28/08/888

19/11/1999 last date with all odd digits until 11/11/3111
    apparently, didn't spot it at the time

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

sNarah wrote: »
    Sundays date is Binary for 42! (10.10.10.10) the Answer to life the universe & EVERYTHING!!

My life is now complete.

Surely that should be 10.10.10?

If you have a kid you can start them off early as a Hitch Hiker fan with this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Oh yeah, off course - getting confused with the Photography thing we're doing (Take picture at 10.10 on 10-10-10). Anyhooo, no, no babies, but I believe I should get one just so I could get that wee little suit...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

sNarah wrote: »

My life is now complete.

Stop putting IP addresses in the posts.. I keep clicking them and breaking my router..mad.gif

/dentarthurdent

biggrin.gif

Advertisement