Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great After-timing Thread (screenshots req'd)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Makes up for silly bets earlier!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

Have to thank PP for the €5 free-bet.

nff8jl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

For a bit of fun rather than anything else, savage finale to the game too, and sure it's always nice to be paid to watch the last 15 minutes of an All-Ireland Semi-Final :D

2njgfg6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

well what to say only that,,,whenever i take a player off my fantasy team the next game it scores,literally every time..
    i said id give it a go,i also really like rod anyway especially after a good wc..i like him even better now,;)the stake was bigger than usual due to having a great day at the races..
    nearly 5000 in 3 weeks work.starting collage next week,good times...:pac:

rod-1.jpg

I must start this backing players that I take out too!
    Took Rodallega out too! :(

Well done man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Juwwi

coughlan08 wrote: »
    well what to say only that,,,whenever i take a player off my fantasy team the next game it scores,literally every time..
    i said id give it a go,i also really like rod anyway especially after a good wc..i like him even better now,;)the stake was bigger than usual

lm pretty sure rodalegga is columbian and they did'nt qualify for the world cup.
    nice win tho.

robbie1977 wrote: »
    lm pretty sure rodalegga is columbian and they did'nt qualify for the world cup.
    nice win tho.

He made it to the last 16 with Columbia on the XBOX, that's where he's getting confused I think :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭seklly

aftertimer.jpg

Thanks to Cavehill Red and UnitedIrishman for the above, well needed after a poor weekend! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

If only the stake had been higher. I really thought this was going to happen. Delighted with it :pac:

wino.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

126614.jpg

Really fancied Cape Blanco yesterday, 7lb from Rip and Twice Over was too much to give for an Irish Derby winner.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

Can't fit the whole window in but moon melody did win

[IMG][/img]4960966360_f6c06b4393.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

I did this bet when drunk and I had never even heard of the team.

Luckily they won but Iphones are dangerous whilst drunk with the PP app screaming at you...

4961500872_1bea440325.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

hi lads,im not usually into this after timing craic but thought this one was impressive enough.....a 60/1 winner from yesterday! only had a euro on it though.....

winner.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Finally got this screenshot working !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Finally got this screenshot working !!

you'd want to get rid of your name off that mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

It was a free €25 bet

4970973537_2dc0102b14_b.jpg
    Project1 by , on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

hi lads,im not usually into this after timing craic but thought this one was impressive enough.....a 60/1 winner from yesterday! only had a euro on it though.....

winner.JPG

Bizzarely I had nearly the same €1 bet, same 3 games but I had Israel to win away from home @11/8 instead of the draw. Good job on getting it up, I patted myself on the back for the Belarus result but wouldn't have guess the other draw. Montenegro was a great shout, it means I'm sweating on this tonight....still unsure whether to back Djokovic to lock in profit, I think it might not be worth it.

Untitled-5.jpg

Edit: Nadal wins! :)

as ye prob all know im fairly scarce from this place of late..
    ive been backing my friends selections for the last few weeks,and it has kinda turned me off betting on any other sport..

i got tiped for this bet and dansilver...dansilver lost,had 200 on him.

anyway was drinking away with the lads in my new apartment,when i got the call again...my bank was lookin very nice thus the good run of luck the past few weeks and said **** it il throw 400 on.
    he won by a head,didnt tell the lads about how much i put on because they would prob think im mad,(which i am)..just told them turn the racing channel on...

my hand is still shaking as i wright this as it wasnt lookin good with a furlong to go...
    by god i left a shout out when he won though,lads thought i had around 50 on....sshhh,say nothing...:pac:

time for a withdrawel first thing tomo morning me thinks..
    all the best lads...

Screenshot2010-09-16at190331-1-1.png

• Moderators Posts: 8,717 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Well done Coughlan.

Don't get carried away with your staking or a bad run will wipe you out.

Enjoy the drink. :)

x PyRo wrote: »
    Well done Coughlan.

Don't get carried away with your staking or a bad run will wipe you out.

Enjoy the drink. :)
    dont worry im prepared to lose what i stake,
    hopefully not but if i did lose everything it wouldnt bother me in the slightest as its more or less profit...i have a horse for tomo which has a great chance,ground depending tomo il let ye guys know.
    thanks anyway pyro,tlk soon.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

x PyRo wrote: »

Buy us drinks. :)

FYP!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Haven't bet in almost 2 weeks as nothing really interested me and then was away for a week. So went a bit nuts today with some large-ish stakes to try make my flights money back.

atpic.jpg

Had 300 on the top one and 100 on each of the others. Can't claim all winners today as i lost 200 on overs for the Sevilla vs PSG and PSV vs Sampdoria games. Had 100 on each. Still over 520 profit so i'm a happy man.

crazy day today tbh.....

had losses throughout the day,lost a nice bit on fulgur along with other tiny bets which added up to 400..
    these were the winners today which more than made up for those losses.
    my mate was working at wolves hence his strike rate continuing..2/3 today.
    4-1 winner
    3-1 winner
    9/2 loser beaten by a lenght.
    the other winners were just my fancys..

Screenshot2010-09-17at222818-2.png

Screenshot2010-09-17at222818-1.png

Screenshot2010-09-17at222818-3-1.png

just about 500 profit again today...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,966 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

man im absolutely delighted

Im hoping (touch wood) that my awful bad streak (one of the worse iv ever had )is over

happyzw.png

I couldnt watch extra time that's how nervous I was

Good stuff HS. Looking at your time of bet and time of goal Seattle were 4/1 with around 20 minutes left? I should have been watching that instead of the American football. Those were great odds for one more goal. And the clean sheet as well i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Good stuff man...onwards and upwards

pppicc.png

Had a bit of luck with this as the line dropped to 15.5 from 16.5 while confirming the bet. I didn't even notice it until after the match and thought i lost.

atpic.jpg

The reason i have 2 of the same bets is that i placed the treble at 4:22 while drunk and forgot about it. Had 50 on it and the Chelsea bet was -3. Not wise to gamble while drunk but i got away with it.

again ive made a killing the last 2 days..
    im on a serious role atm...

had losses of 150 with the horses the last 2 days.my mates strike rate just keeps getting better..

cork were losing by 4 when it was evens i think and 6 when it was 8/5,something like that anyway...i knew cork couldnt play as bad and with the introduction of the subs who in my opinion should be started would win the game..
    it was close though and fair play to down on a fantastic season...

Screenshot2010-09-19at211408-2.png

Screenshot2010-09-19at211408-1.png

Screenshot2010-09-19at212311-1.png

Screenshot2010-09-19at212328-1.png

over 1000 profit the last 2 days...my bank is frightening for a vulnerable student like myself..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

coughlan08 wrote: »

over 1000 profit the last 2 days...my bank is frightening for a vulnerable student like myself..

Set up a credit union account and throw everything but say a few hundred into it, that's what I do. Laser card + alcohol = skint!

Advertisement