Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PlayTV Discussion (reasonable discussion ONLY!)

1342343344345346348»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Haddockman wrote: »
    I am only really interested in reading about the play tv revenues of the mothership company. :D

They won't be that detailed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,760 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Did I hear correctly earlier on the news that the TV3 owners have put in a bid for the EBS building society? If I did then the mind boggles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Yes. They have bid for EBS.

Wow! Must ask them for a morgage of XXLIIC 7X^63.27

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Wow! Must ask them for a morgage of XXLIIC 7X^63.27

In 2006 TV3 was bought for €260million, 50% was provided by their owners an equity group called Doughty Hanson while they took a loan out for €130million from Anglo Irish. In 2009 they wrote down the value of TV3 to €53million. In 2010 Channel 5 (FIVE) in the UK was sold for around £150million as were the Virgin Media TV (VMTV) channels. (Dogherty Hason did not but either VMTV or Five).

They already have a mortgage with you :)

Anyone watchin TV3?? This thread might be about to come alive again or is a merge on the cards:-S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

So good old TV3 have taken on Brainbox. Wonder how much they are renting their airtime for? Couldn't believe what I was seeing...and Joan from Dublin winning 90e. she must have spent that amount ringing in.....maybe the unemployed from Hungary will get a few nixers on it now :(

Wonder how long it will take before Eileen and the Marys find it :-o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Doubt if Eileen or Peter will be plants anymore. And poor Mary's finger but be broken from all the redialling...and now she will have to compete with callers from Scotland...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Meant to be on from 1 til 2.30 tomorrow night, I trust I'll see you all here? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭matty_fryatt

are we continuing on this thread or ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Use the brainbox thread folks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement