Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New infrastructure near Dunboyne?

Options
  • 02-07-2010 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me or link the thread already posted for the new infrastructure near dunboyne. You can see it coming off the M3 into Dunboyne. There's a building and a huge empty car park.. Still building at it presumely. Apologies for brief description. :o
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

We do need a thread to collate all infrastructure in or near Dunboyne and obviously only infrastructure near Dunboyne.

I am delighted it was started but cannot assist with specifics. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Bodan

It is a new railway station with a park and ride facility.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Bodan wrote: »
    It is a new railway station with a park and ride facility.

ah now that would make sense.. i wonder where the railway line will go..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

It will go to Tralee! Hop on at Dunboyne, hop off at Docklands, grab a Luas to Heuston and Intercity to Tralee :-)More seriously, it will go from Docklands in the IFSC to Pace (just beyond Dunboyne) close to the newly opened M3. Eventually, it is planned to continue to Navan if funding is available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Does anyone know if there are due to be any road improvements around the Hansfield station? - Like a link from there to the Lucan/Clonee road, or is it only accessible from the Ongar side?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 coolmangg

The latest draft Fingal Development plan has a road proposed to join Ongar to Lexlip and the M4. Would be great and is needed but I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Not

Seen a train in the station today as I was passing. Looks like it's close to opening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,744 ✭✭✭SeanW

tracks and everything are complete so it should open soon. It's officially supposed to open in September.

Advertisement